weather in the garden # 140!

Thomaston, CT

Foggy, drizzly, gray, & cold!

South Hamilton, MA

37 when I checked about 9 am supposed to be near 60. We have had some rain. why a good temp has to be on a rainy day is Mother nature being a pain

South Hamilton, MA

37 on Sat. Just going up to the low 40s. overcast.

Thomaston, CT

It was very overcast this morning...and 40! Now the sun is out, temp should be low 50s....Had my garden tilled today, so I can plant in a few weeks....just the cold crops....

Thomaston, CT

Sunny & 50 up at the farm....55 when I got back into town....Rain coming tomorrow!

South Hamilton, MA

40s here

Thomaston, CT

Raining & sleeting this morning...now a few raindrops at 40 degrees.......

South Hamilton, MA

rain a good deal of the day

Thomaston, CT

Windy! Gusts between 40-50mph.......took my breath away....

South Hamilton, MA

45 sunny- high winds here as well.

South Hamilton, MA

35 & sunny this morning. Will get up in the 50s

Thomaston, CT

Sunny & 48 right now....climbing to 55...will work in the garden this afternoon...lots of stuff to cut down & rake out!

Thomaston, CT

Partly cloudy today....high in the 60s.....worked in the garden for several hours yesterday, will do a few things today, but have several places to go......

South Hamilton, MA

54 & quite windy. snn7 going into the low 60s

South Hamilton, MA

65 In the 60s for most of the day. partly cloudy

Thomaston, CT

The temp was 70 yesterday....60s today, gray, drizzly, muggy!

South Hamilton, MA

51 & going down overcast, possible rain & a bit of snow.

Thomaston, CT

After the temp went to 72 yesterday, it's rainy & 45 today.....snow for tomorrow....UGH!

Thomaston, CT

April Fool's Day came a little late 2-3" of wet nasty snow out there crushing my daffs!

South Hamilton, MA

yes, poor daffs have had a hard week. 33 2 inches of snow & high winds. snow is on its way to melt & winds dropped, starting to pick up again. Some snow for tomorrow?

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

cold out there with more snow

Thomaston, CT

Several more inches have fallen on my daffs! Changing to rain, then back to snow....February was nicer.....

South Hamilton, MA

temp in the high 20s. Snow I has stopped temporarily.

Thomaston, CT

The temp stayed at 25 yesterday & delivered 4" of snow....the company plowed at 5 this morning....now it's an icy mess out there....could not get to my paperbox! Should be 35 today with, I hope, lots of melting!

South Hamilton, MA

26 4 inches of snow. DH has been shoveling. We have a plow person who doesn't do the driveway at 3 " of snow. I bet that they don't have the plows on the truck. They are a paving company who plows in the winter. He got some shoveling done last night.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Had a snow flurry this morning. Weird!

South Hamilton, MA

20 going to the high 30s overcast

Thomaston, CT

Temp was 16 this morning...my house is still cold....should go to 45 today, with rain for tomorrow....what a mixed bag of weather!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

At least the snow is diminishing as it melts, Rain overnight.

South Hamilton, MA

53 overcast & windy just a few patches of snow left

Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

It's 58 degrees and the sun is trying to come through the clouds . My daffodils and tulips are trying to raise their heads up because they were beaten down by the rain and the cold since it started in the 20's yesterday .

Thomaston, CT

Just a few patches of snow left....55 & showery today....beats 25 & snowy! All the magnolias here are ruined....except mine....first time I've been glad I have a very late magnolia......

Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

It's 58 degrees and the sun is trying to come through the clouds . My daffodils and tulips are trying to raise their heads up because they were beaten down by the rain and the cold since it started in the 20's yesterday .

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

CRAZIEST weather ever! 2 days ago got down into the low 20's overnight, today it was 60, then winds picked up again& the rains came down, then the sun came out and it was like a different day. Oh but wait......calling for chance of snow tomorrow night

South Hamilton, MA

48 partly sunny 15% chance of rain, but colder again tomorrow.

Thomaston, CT

Mostly cloudy, windy, 40s.....snow for tomorrow....sickening!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

50 and overcast with some wind

Thomaston, CT

Mostly sunny, but highs only in the 40s for today......no snow, though!

South Hamilton, MA

same here. Becoming cloudy.

South Hamilton, MA

41 going up to 47, but a rather stiff breeze makes it seem colder. Sunny

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.