Im getting sad

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

The site I have loved since 1998 has gotten worse every time I look at it. Old friends are gone , forums are screwed up so you can no longer find what you are looking for and every post seems to come up with the oldest 1st instead of newest and I dont like scrolling to find the end for new post. Just sad

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

It is hard, LavinaMae. Makes me sad too. So many of my long-time friends here have left for other sites. I still chat with folks on this forum: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1411190/?page=8
Come join us if you'd like to. We're from many different locations.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Thank you I went there and guess what my page is blank what is the name of the forum?

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Blank for me too.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

My profile picture is gone also. I have been here many years and this is sad. Yes I am old and not computer savy. I want be back probably after my subscription ends as I just cant navigate my way around and to remove my profile picture is a big slap.

Hillsborough, NC

Totally agree -- I don't like the new format either. Not planning to renew my subscription this year. Very sad indeed (especially when the old format was so much better!).

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.