Excel 2007........need help

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I am trying to make up an Excel spreadsheet with names, addresses, etc. and for the life of me I cannot find where I have to "click" or whatever, to keep the cell lines showing in the printed page. I want to keep the grid lines on the whole page, even tho there isn't text on the whole page. Am I wanting to do the impossible??? Grrrrr..............also can't seem to be able to set the font size and KEEP it there............I end up having to change it to the larger font I want in EVERY cell. Any computer geek out there that can help me with this?

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

You have to format cells with borders to have them visible when you print.

I don't have 2007 (any longer) but am at 2016. I don't think it has changed that much but you should be able to select the cells you want a border around, go to the Home menu button, select format - format cells, click on the border tab when it pops up, and do a variety of borders (thick, underline, double lines, grid, color, etc). Have fun!

PS - if you want to change the font in all cells at one time, you can select all the cells you want to change and then go to formatting icons. If you select one cell then formatting only applies to that cell. If you select a range of cells then formatting applies to all the cells selected.

This message was edited Apr 6, 2016 10:30 AM

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I did something that was unorthodox, but it worked...........I went to the bottom of the page and just put an "X" in the first cell and then it printed all the grids. LOL

Not the right way............but.............

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.