Spring blooms

Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

Here are some of my blooms so far. Feel free to share your photos.

Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus
Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

Opuntias, Gymnocalyciums and two Echinopsis.

Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus
Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

More blooms today.

Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus
Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

A few more.

Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus
Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

Last three

Oxdrift, Canada

Don't stop! Would love to join you but nothing to share way up here. I grow lots of succulents but seldom get a bloom but certainly love to view.
Keith

Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

I am also lurking.

Oxdrift, Canada

Hey Pistil,
Keep an eye out for an update on the oxalis thread in a couple weeks. Getting close to photographic. I don't think it will be a disappointment.
Keith

Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

Thank you! Here are a few more. My Christmas cactus is starting to bloom for some reason. I'll post more pictures when it gets more blooms.

Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus Thumbnail by smashedcactus
Oxdrift, Canada

Hey, I finally have something to contribute. Sorry, don't know what it is but you probably can tell me. It's new this year but I already lost the label
Keith

Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener
Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

I think it's an Echeveria. Not sure. Here are a few more blooms.

Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

Mammillaria, Parodia, Gymnocalycium, Aloe and Christmas in July.

Oxdrift, Canada

Hey! Another contribution from the Canadian dude.
Faucaria tigrina, tiger jaws

Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

Nice! I've had a few of those, but cant keep them alive for long. I have more pictures on my phone. will try to post later.

Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

More blooms

Oxdrift, Canada

WOW, those are some serious blooms!

Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

The third one is a mushroom growing in the pot next to the cactus, lol.

Oxdrift, Canada

GOT ME! Totally missed that!

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

What's the 2nd plant in your June 18th post? I have one that looks very similar but the foliage is very long.

I'm also having Christmas in July. Lol

Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

Huernia schneideriana

Ok same here. Does the older foliage get long on yours? I luv the flowers.

Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

Some were getting pretty long before it was nearly destroyed. It has been growing very slow. It is just now getting close to where it was. Do all your flowers grow at the base of the plant?

Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

A few night bloomers and a couple Gymnocalycium. Can't remember the yellow one.

In response to your above question. Some of the foliage is 1 1/2 feet long BUT the flowers always form at the base of the new branches which would be new plants if I broke them off.

Oxdrift, Canada

Variegated form of red apple ice plant

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.