got a couple of Pennisetum Fireworks this spring and they did great. However one is not in the best spot and I need to move it. Would now be okay, or better to wait until next spring? I'm in central(ish) Texas area so probably have a few months until a freeze.( If we get one) I guess I should cut it back some if I move now
Moving pennisetum fireworks
That is exactly why I asked. I would sacrifice the appearance now by having to cut back if it meant it would do better next year. It has grown to about 3 ft high and 2 feet wide..
I try and get most woody perennials into the ground in the fall, but this is my first foray into the world of ornamental grasses and moving them