New Quiz

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Here is the quiz. Hope you enjoy this one.

How do you eat an Oreo cookie.

1. The whole thing all at once.
2. One bite at a time
3. Slow and methodical nibbles examining the results of each bite afterwards.
4. In little feverous nibbles.
5. Dunked in some liquid (milk, coffee...).
6. Twisted apart, the inside, then the cookie.
7. Twisted apart, the inside, and toss the cookie.
8. Just the cookie, not the inside.
9. I just like to lick them, not eat them.
10. I don't have a favorite way because I don't like Oreos.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

3. Slow and methodical nibbles examining the results of each bite afterwards

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

#10 here also, but if I absolutely had to eat one it would be #5.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

I would have to be #5 nothing like an oreo dunked in a glass of milk.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

5 for me. I am a dunker. In fact it is almost a religous experience baptising thos lovely little circles!

This message was edited Sunday, Nov 25th 3:18 PM

Blum, TX(Zone 8a)

#8 for me!

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

I don`t like the inside so it would be #8

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

What if none of the above? Am I the joke? LOL I carefully pull them apart and eat the naked ones first and make doubles out of the ones with the icing. Then I eat the edges off the doubles all the way around and lastly savor the double creams. Maybe I need a psychiatrist! Oughta see me eat Nutty Bars-makes my husband nuts. :) Layer by layer....

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

#5 for me.........have to dunk them in milk :o)

Lorain, OH(Zone 5b)

Oreos #6 and then #5. Then of course there is Kit Kats, I lick off the chocolate coating and then eat them by layers, Then there is pizza, and mashed potatoes w/gravy, and crab legs, and breadded foods, I have methods for eating everything, plus 35 chews per bite and I'm ALLWAYS the last one done. I enjoy my food and I've never had a weight problem, I've allways been right in my zone for height and age. Our office manager at work says that it is fun to watch me eat, and I never talk with my mouth full, but I do hum and have been known to rock when I eat prime rib. The way that people eat food is a study in itself.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

#2 for me. I just eat it like I'd eat any other cookie.

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

definately #5..brb..yeah, #5, i forgot the number after reading everyone elses....and then theres #6, (im still trying to perfect make a straight line with one tooth.)
badseed, were you in heaven when they came out with double stuff?
and then theres the christmas version covered in chocolate...decadent :)
jen

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Well MsJen, the doubles just aren't the same. Tried to do them the same way and just about gagged. Quad stuffed makes you sick! LOL This play baby will have to stick the singles eaten properly!

Badseed
My DH eats Oreos the exact same way that you do!!! I thought I had all the bases covered with this one, but guess that method got left out. I reached to get one of his "double" Oreos once and almost lost a finger. I won't do that again!!!

Shoe

Are you often forced to eat Oreos? LOL

I have to admit being a biscuit (English Biscuit that is) dunker too even though I was told as a child that only digestives (type of English Biscuit) were the only biscuits for dunking. Can't stand any kind of chocolate flavoured biscuit.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

My hubby has reached for mine before and knows better than to try it without a grin on his face. I give him the 'Do you wish to die?' look and his arm retracts. LOL You may be able to take a cookie from me, but never a double. He also knows better than to give me an odd amount of any cookie!

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

#10, yuck! Have you ever looked at what they use for that filling? (I used to love twinkies, until I checked out the ingredients.)

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

ROFLOL! Aimee, you should know that it is never wise to read the ingredients of something that tastes good! Only read ingredients of things you don't like so you know what to not eat!

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

So that's the problem! My DIL steered me all wrong, she had me thinking it was the other way around. I'll get that girl, just you wait. Does this mean I can go back to picking all the anchovies and black olives off the pizza before it gets inside, and hiding the brie from the cheese tray for myself and leaving velveeta for the family? Oh, and can I eat fig preserves til the cows come home without worrying about calories? I already know they have calories in there, but can I ignore what I know?

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

You bet you can! With cookies you have to break them so the calories fall out. With cheeses the calories can be eliminated by slicing, grating or crumbling it before consumption. The fig preserves are a bit tricky...You have to close your eyes when you eat them so you can't see the calories...what you can't see does not exist! If you want to eat donuts and not gain weight you have to avoid eating the hole...as you eat the rest of the donut the calories all fall into the hole....

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I heard that anything you eat standing up doesn't count as calories. It's true that when the kids were little, I ate on the run, and I was much smaller. Now tell me, should I throw all my chairs in with the piano and the tall tales, I mean yarn(s)?

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh no! That is an old wives tale! If you stand up or excercise before, after or during eating it shakes the calories up and they multiply! You have to be very still so they go to sleep and are not active enough to make you fat!

(By the way, would you like to buy the brooklyn bridge?)

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, my stars, I've been standing at the freezer, running the spoon around the edge of the ice cream and eating the melted part, trying not to put it back into the freezer until there was no melted part, and I thought by standing I would not have to face the music on the scales. Next time, I'll just sit down in front of the freezer until I get it down to unmelted, then tip toe off to bed after I put the empty container away. Because I am real tired of that song, "Roly Poly".

Midland, PA

#5 - only at 2:30 am with a really cold glass of milk and about 10 Double Stuffed. Don't forget to grab a big spoon to dig for the parts that drop to the bottom of the glass. (Had the same cravings while Prego with Brad)

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

#6 is the only way! Baa, How can you not like chocolate cookies? Not even Peek Freens Chocolate covered digestive biscuits? Those are to die for!

This message was edited Monday, Nov 26th 6:44 PM

Have to say I'm not keen on chocolate full stop (shock, horror LOL)

Your Personality:

1. The whole thing.
This means you consume life with abandon. You are fun to be with, exciting, and carefree with some hint of recklessness. You are totally irresponsible. No one should trust you with their children.

2. One bite at a time.
You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lack imagination, but that's okay, not to worry, you're normal.

3. Slow and Methodical.
You follow the rules. You're very tidy and orderly. You're very meticulous in every detail with every thing you do to the point of being anal retentive and irritating to others. Stay out of the fast lane if you're only going to go the speed limit.

4. Feverous Nibbles.
Your boss likes you because you get your work done quickly. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to do them. Mental breakdowns run in your family. Valium and Ritalin would do you good.

5. Dunked.
Every one likes you because you are always up beat. You like to sugar coat unpleasant experiences and rationalize bad situations into good ones. You are in total denial about the shambles your life is in. You have a propensity towards narcotic addiction.

6. Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie.
You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities. You deny your involvement when things go wrong. You are a compulsive liar and exhibit deviant, if not criminal, behavior.

7. Twisted apart, the inside, and then toss the cookie.
You are good at business and take risk that pay off. You take what you want and throw the rest away. You are greedy, selfish, mean, and lack feelings for others. You should be ashamed of yourself. But that's ok, you don't care, you got yours.

8. Just the cookie, not the inside.
You enjoy pain.

9. I just like to lick them, not eat them.
Stay away from small furry animals and seek professional medical help - immediately.

10. I don't have a favorite way, I don't like Oreo cookies.
You probably come from a rich family, and like to wear nice things, and go to up-scale restaurants. You are particular and fussy about the things you buy, own, and wear. Things have to be just right. You like to be pampered. You are a prima donna. There's just no pleasing you.

Oh, and for the people who like to double stack them, I have decided they are slightly selfish with a tendency to violence (but only if provoked; i.e. reach for their oreos)any other time, they are really sweet people.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

LMBO

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

oh great, potentially im a drug addicted criminal...i may get that night in jail away from the kids after all, rofl
jen

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

As usual, I'm sitting here shaking my head, laughing hysterically and saying to the puter, "Who thinks of these things?"

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

this was a good one Cala. Not that I agree with it but it was fun!! lol

#5,the only way with coffee,ahhh'

How do they get "propensity to narcotic addiction" from a simple OREO DUNK,LOL' Only in America,lol'

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Well I guess your hubby and I ought not eat cookies together. Sounds like it could get quite ugly. LOL

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Definitely #5 although I have been known to go with #6 as well.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.