It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Toy Box

Englewood, FL

The first toy box was bought by a lady in New Jersey who saw one of my other ones & ordered it for her child, the blue is for my great grandson, he's nuts about motor cycles that's why the crazy design, it was the only M.C. design I could find.

Thumbnail by ifantail Thumbnail by ifantail Thumbnail by ifantail Thumbnail by ifantail
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I'm glad you keep posting your wonderful projects. I don't always comment but you are so inspiring! Congratulations on the sale of the first toy chest. BTW, Very handsome grandson. Takes after grandpa, I presume.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

I always love to see the beautiful projects you make Ifantail.

Englewood, FL

Thanks guys (gals) I keep posting pictures hoping someone else will, I'm sure someone is making something worth showing, not as many patrons as we used to have I guess, I miss the good old days.
Laurel, yes, I am very handsome, but I don't look like my great grandson, he's got hair.

GREAT answer Ifantail!
I have a bench I'm working on. pictures when done.

Englewood, FL

Anticipation psychw2 !!!!!!!!!! I'm in the painting stage of one myself.

Englewood, FL

Ok psychw2, I showed you mine, now show me yours. {;o)

Thumbnail by ifantail

Something about that reminds me of a rear view of a vintage car with the box being the tool storage. I can imagine looking in through the center panel and seeing people dressed in dusters. The handles are a great compliment to the curved headboard. Super looking!

No building projects for me right now.

If things don't slow down at work or home, I'm never going to get back to working on ANYTHING.

Englewood, FL

psychw2, better get going or you'll never catch up.

Thumbnail by ifantail

Is that a reclaimed shutter on the front? Nice.

I've landed a curbside set of drawers in pretty good shape. Needs a paint job and is missing a handle. Not fine furniture but pretty nice quality. That's my next project.

Don't you LOVE curbside finds? I think it's the idea I am reclaiming something that was garbage and now will serve it's purpose (or new one!) that appeals so much to me.
My best curb side find was a bunk bed. It's in pieces waiting for when I get a round tuit. (in case you have ever seen one, it's a circle with the inscription ' tuit". It is to help us find the time " to get a round to it"
AWwwwwwwwwww... so much to do, so little time! LOL

Englewood, FL

I have several round tuits , they're great for removing jar lids when you have arthritic hands. The front & sides of this bench/chest were made from louvered closet doors.

For me the challenge is in tuits. I get in tuit with one project which leaves an ungodly number of round tuits. I'm a few months getting round tuit with this dresser. It's slated for my studio/office bathroom so I'm not feeling pressed unless there are visitors. No big design plans. Just some fresh paint and a handle/handles.

Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel
Victoria Harbour, ON

Once again I'm in awe of your work...everyone has tuts but seems you all end up with treasures..especially love ve the bench

Aren't Ifantail's bench/storage creations the bomb? He makes me feel like such a slouch. And I know Pat is burning the candle at both ends.

Redwood City, CA

it really boggles my mind how creative some people are.

This message was edited Nov 9, 2017 5:48 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.