Big Blue Nation 2017

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Big Blue Nation 2017

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1381082/?page=2#post_10275029

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

The Road to the Final Four...

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Looking good so far. Hope they keep it going

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Yes indeed!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Game tonight. 7:00 PM. Can't wait

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Interesting game last night. I almost fell asleep due to its length but I'm certainly happy about the results of the overtime!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Ugh!!!

Florida is not friendly.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

I keep losing track of this thread. And this year it seems there's not as much excitement due to a less than stellar performance in the early games. But it's a young team and many of them started out acting like they're still high school stars who didn't want to share the limelight. I think they'll be better next year (she says with fingers crossed). The double bye in the tournament should boost morale a bit. We'll see.

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener

How much more morale boost do we need? Cats are cruisin', and it's time for an exclamation point tonight.

Having 3 SEC teams remaining in the Elite Eight makes a statement, too.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Yes, that was nothing short of spectacular. I'm prejudiced, of course, but in a good way.

So much for underrating the SEC. Naner, naner, naner.

The Gamecocks brought all of their game - and needed every bit to bite the Gators.

Now - the matchup awaits...

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

And we got shafted by a prejudiced referee. I hope that's the end of his refereeing career.

Hey!

Took it to South Carolina yesterday - Go Cats!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Woot! Woot!

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.