SOLVED: Just moved into new house - what are all these plants?

Saint Louis, MO

Hi! I'm Star and I'm new to gardening, I just moved into a house with an existing garden. Can any of you help me identify these? Thanks a bunch!!

Thumbnail by alicenstar Thumbnail by alicenstar Thumbnail by alicenstar Thumbnail by alicenstar Thumbnail by alicenstar
Saint Louis, MO

Here's more: some small plants plus a small tree/shrub?

Thumbnail by alicenstar Thumbnail by alicenstar Thumbnail by alicenstar Thumbnail by alicenstar Thumbnail by alicenstar
Saint Louis, MO

Just a few more:

Saint Louis, MO

Whoops last post broke.

Beautiful, BC(Zone 8b)

In the first set of photos the first three are Hydrangea and second is a Bergenia. In the second Hosta, unknown, Hosta, unknown. The last plant in the last set is Euonymus

Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

The shrub in the 2nd set (pics 2, 4, 5) is Hibiscus syriacus (the only woody hibiscus that would be hardy in your area, its seed pods are very distinctive).

Saint Louis, MO

Thank you both!! I'm so excited for everything to grow! :)

Contra Costa County, CA(Zone 9b)

Easier to keep them sorted out if you post one plant in each thread, and get several different shots of each plant.
Overall picture including some clue to the height.
Close ups of leaves, flowers, buds, bark... with something for scale so we can tell what size these items are.

Akiachak, AK

We moved in Philippines and we were looking for a house where to live. My dad wanted to build a house for all of us, on our taste. In my opinion, building a house is much harder than we think. I know a lot of websites, that work in this domain, so I recommended my dad one website: https://www.lumina.com.ph/property-listing . There are a lot of houses in different part of the country.There are also a lot of information and professional people to work with, that can help you decide what house you should buy. After some research he found out a beautiful house for our family, and it costed less than a house we should`ve built.

This message was edited Jul 25, 2021 11:33 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.