This plant seems to be some relative of the agave, and the brown tips lead me to believe that my watering volunteers have overdone it with these babies. I have medical issues so it looks like I need to emphasize to them even more, that succulents need almost no water, even in FL. Meanwhile, I think the overwatering or something else has weakened the plants so they have this cottony mold or fungus. I want to kill the stuff but not hurt myself, am highly allergic to chemicals. Anyone know a home remedy or something ecological that I can order? Thanks!
Natural remedy for this cottony mold or fungus?
Looks like Mealybugs. https://www.succulentsandsunshine.com/kill-mealybugs-on-succulents/
I do what my Grandmother always did and it works for me.. Equal parts alcohol, peroxide and water.. Spray daily until gone and then spray once a week or so..