Has anyone seen this device?

Ocean View, HI(Zone 11)

I came across an interesting device. I thought I had bookmarked it, but apparently not.

It looks like a regular faucet "Y" but it has a switch or diverter inside so that when a demand for water occurs, the Y sends the water to one area. Then, when that demand ceases and another occurs, the Y automatically sends water to the second area. I don't know if the device works in reverse, selecting one of two fertilizer concentrates to feed a fertilizer injector, then another, but I hope so.

Has anyone seen this?

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!