Show us your succulent containers

Oxdrift, Canada

Four from Oxdrift. 3 more to follow

Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener
Oxdrift, Canada

3 more from Oxdrift

Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener
Phelan, CA

LOVE the containers! They really do the succulents justice! Very nice plants too.

Gainesville, FL

I don't have any but I'll take yours LOL

Oxdrift, Canada

Thanks guys . By now I thought this was a dead thread. If I get a chance in the next few days I will post a few of this years. We have had hot weather so good success

Gainesville, FL

Do you make these yourself?

Oxdrift, Canada

I made the rectangular hypertufa pot in position #3 of the first post and the round one in position #3 in the second post as well as a square one not pictured. The rhubarb leaf was given to me by my sister that she purchased from a craft market so it was hand made locally.
I just snapped a bunch of shots of this years collection

Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener
Oxdrift, Canada

The container in photo #5 above is an antique blacksmiths forge that was my great grandfathers. I aquired it in 2014 when my parents sold the farm and refurbished it the next spring

Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener
Oxdrift, Canada

PS. To get back to the original intent of this thread, I was attempting to invite others to share photos of their container succulents LOL.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.