Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

We were here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1454536

Happier times with pandy

Thumbnail by patootie

Debs pretty pink 2014

Thumbnail by patootie
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the new thread, and beautiful photo.

Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms Debra.

Pretty blooms too Jackie. Haven't downloaded 2 pics that looked ok of my repeat blooms. We had heavy rains last night and good showers this morning too. I think I'm probably taking pics too early, some of my mg blooms don't want to open specially when or after it rains. I end up ruining the blooms when I try to help them open. What a pain. Guess time for some changes.

Thanks Linda. Debra and Helena.
Debra, no the Aogakiyama is not usually weak or fragile, usually its
a beast. I don;t want any sds from this one blooming now. for fear it will pass along bad traits.
Love your pics Debra, especially the no Mai??
Our rain coming right now with storms.
A couple of pics Aog from 2013, growing rampant in a'back yard tub

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

A few new ones open this morning. No id's, some were volunteers
in ground by big tub, maybe Hattie Bell?
Next 2 No id on the purple with the Mutant
A pretty mutant
1 possibly last indica don't see any more buds

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

A few more
Plum surprise
25-2013 the # I gave to Debs pretty b yard patio mix 2013
Becky's lovely Rabenda, blooms every day
My spec mg.

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

bump............ so Debra will see it.

Beautiful blooms Jackie!

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Sorry! I guess I don't get the new threads.... beautiful blooms, Jackie!

Gautier, MS

Wow beautiful blooms Jackie. Awesome that you are getting all those neat blooms.

Hope you get a few extra seeds of this one, top bloom. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=10317550&extraimg=1

Thanks everyone.
Helena. keeping fingers crossed for sds from that one.
You know I will share.
Wish I knew its name,.

Gautier, MS

Hoping too Jackie, thanks.

Blooms were nicer this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Gautier, MS

Here's the rest of the blooms.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Out of My special mg seeds
Had more of the purple unknown open this morning.
Weird Saz but not looking like a Saz, maybe future blooms
Tai Aki
Debs pretty lavender from her 2013 mix

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Lighter pic of the lavender and a different pattern from what she usually makes
# 2 looking very dark

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Jackie, Enjoyed seeing your showy mgs!

Thanks Helena.

Me too! I love all the colors, especially the dark with the light stripes, color blocks, specks and well I guess I love them all! Weird Saz is very cool just by name, so I have one planted from you, Jackie, out front. I just wish I was more disciplined in tagging them. I did mark this tub, tho, from one of my special tub mixes from 2014..
the purps are all back in the dog run corner now, makes it easier for me to grow other kinds of vines..I keep pulling up all the volunteers everywhere..

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Pretty blooms Debra. I just hope I get a few purp
blooms this season.

Oh my goodness, look at the the awesome blooms. Very pretty everyone.

Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms Debra, my favorite. http://pics.davesgarden.com/pics/2017/08/12/joeswife/9cdbd7.jpg
but then I like your other especially that last one too. I don't usually like to pull out volunteer seedlings cuz you just might say good buy to a neat cross.

A few of mine from this morning.

Gautier, MS

The rest of the bloom for today.

Beautiful morning glories today Helena, I rally like the #4 in the last set. A chocolate?

Helena, I love the Chocolate too.and the speckled on that row.
Beautiful Mutant and speckled on the 1st row.
You always have the prettiest speckled mg's.

The unknown Purple Star opened a pretty bloom today.
Love Mauve Splash
Fuji no sora
unknown blue tagged wrong
Weird Saz

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie. That chocolate is a dark Chachamaru.

Awesome blooms Jackie. Love the first two but the others have nice colors too. Sure is worth waiting for your mgs to bloom. Mauve Splash reminds me of Saz except in different color, happy you will try to share your seeds with me.

Beautiful blooms Jackie.

Thanks Linda and Helena.
There is something different about the Mauve Splash Helena.
I hope it makes sds too

Thanks. Here are some pink stripes for you, Jackie.
a few more purpurea

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Nice purps Debra but the pink stripe is a beauty. My Akatsuki no Mai
turned out to be the unknown blue out front. smh

Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms Debra! Please save me a few seeds of your purpurea last picture, is it Rebecca" being more showy?
I need to weed all my garden from what's taking over but it's just too hot and humid to spend much time outside.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

wow Look at that first bloom, Helena , it is water colored washed tye dye? :) I will tag dome purps you want as long as you tell what one to tag. Pink stripe is from two years ago seed.. seeing some butterflys finally!

Thumbnail by joeswife

Helena, gorgeous blooms this morning. save me a sd or 2 of your # 3
and # 1, the mutant/DFNM ?? Pretty hige too.
One of the vines that came from Danas sds opened today. I really
like it. thanks Dana unusual color and the lvs are lime
1 more
My Spec Mg Pic # 3, froze on 55% uploaded and wouldn;t go any further.
So # 3 is now Tai aki
# 4 is pretty unknown blue
# 5 the lovely lavender from Debs patio mix

Nice butterfly pic Debra. You;re taking some nice pics.

This message was edited Aug 14, 2017 2:03 PM

I love all the beautiful morning glories you are all posting.

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies.
I'll save you a few seeds of those Jackie. Yes that's the mutant DFNM, I picked a pod with 2 nice seeds this morning.

Pretty bloom with the swallow tail butterfly Debra.

Really gorgeous blooms Jackie. Eight rays on that awesome color.

Thanks Linda and Helena.
Thanks for saving me some sds Helena.

Thanks, I am getting lots of practice with this new camera I have had for two years now .
Yes, You both are showing some awesome colors. I love the 8 spokes! Jackie , you have got some really good plant vibes with those glorys. .
Repeats for me today, Pinks for Jackie, and the blue spokes with water color fade out.. and a lavender moon vine going crazy and my dahlia I have been planting for 5 years now, it does better on the patio than it does where I have always had it.
Linda, I managed to get a Pandy sprouted using my seed in a condiment container.. I'm going to make a cup up and send it to you, and when you get it just have a spot with good soil ready, scoop a hole and dump them in and cover them up, pat down softly.I'm doing most of mine in containers, so I can have some going this winter.

Thumbnail by joeswife

oops.. forgot the rest of the photos..

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Beautiful photos Debra.
I will have a pot ready for it, when it arrives.

Helena, looking back thru this thread, I see I missed your beautiful pics on'the 12th.
Don;t know how I manageds that unless we both sent pics at nearly the same time.
Love your # 2 on the 1st row, looking like Debs pretty lavende. Also crazy about
your # 4 on the 2nd row with the gorgeous purple on the white background.

Debra, love your blue spokes and the pretty Dahlia. Also like how the lavender'moon vine has climbed to the top of the arbor

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.