I hate my body with all those stretch marks

Winnipeg, Canada

Hi everybody!
Last Saturday I gave birth to my son Trevor. He is my firstborn. Now, I'm the happiest person in the world and simultaneously I hate my body with all those stretch marks, strains and cramps, my feet and backache. I'm always exhausted. How did you deal with these issues? Would be grateful to hear some recommendations. x

Quote from SamantaS :
Hi everybody!
Last Saturday I gave birth to my son Trevor. He is my firstborn. Now, I'm the happiest person in the world and simultaneously I hate my body with all those stretch marks, strains and cramps, my feet and backache. I'm always exhausted. How did you deal with these issues? Would be grateful to hear some recommendations. x

Personally I didn't face some major complications. However, my younger sister did. She gave birth to her daughter Lily in March 2015 and she also faced with feet and backache, strains and the worst piles. As a result she had a surgery on piles and numerous massage sessions. Probably massages should help you as well. Good luck and be healthy.

This message was edited Oct 11, 2017 1:30 AM

Ontario, Canada

Quote from SamantaS :
Hi everybody!

B. These are common after pregnancy symptoms. Almost every woman faces them after giving birth. So did I. Accompanied by first months of being mother these complications became annoying and made me fatigued, everything was irritating me. My lovely husband behaved so understanding toward me. I don't know what would I do without him. All in all, I decided to consult my doctor who then prescribed me therapeutic massage. I was searching where to go, not to waste a lot of my time on getting there, and discovered a walk in clinic just near me having pregnancy massage among its services http://youmedicalcentres.com/massage.html It was as a windfall for me. Everything I did earlier after massages I did two or more times faster. I started to enjoy my maternity and I even got some free time to get back to my hobby, handicraft.

New York, United States

I would like to suggest you Bio oil liquid purcellin oil. This is the best product to overcome from body stretch marks frequently.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

True. Every woman faces these problems after giving birth. These complications are annoying. I personally feel massage helps you a lot. But with a small baby, we can not spend time in salons. We in Dubai have home service for massage exclusive for the woman. Try for similar service in your place. You can check the site for skin care tips. http://nboutique.ae/

Osaka, Japan

I read that using bio oil reduces strech marks. It is also recommended by doctor.
Many useful tips is present on healthandhack.blogspot.com written by a doctor

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.