Irritrol Rain Drip system not working!

Orange Cove, CA

I shut it off for the winter, and when I turned it back on, it won't run the programs. It also won't run the stations with the manual function. There's no FUS blown fuse warning. We did have a power outage about a month ago but I can't remember if I ran into this problem before or after. I replaced the 9V battery and still no luck. Just a couple of weeks after replacing that battery, it is dead! Does this mean the timer has "died?" It is well over 5 years old since that is how long we have owned the house and the timer was in place when we bought it. The troubleshooting guide doesn't address this particular problem (can't run manual, for instance) so wondering what else I can try before buying a new unit.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!