Introduce myself

Hallettsville, TX

Hello! I am new to Dave's garden and thought I would introduce myself. I live in south central TX, zone 8b, and am a wife, mom, beekeeper, seamstress, quilter, crocheter, soapmaker, chandler, and chronically sleep-deprived. At the moment, I am not quilting, as I do mostly machine work, and DH is recovering from his 4th heart surgery in 7 months. (As of 6/9/18) But I am in the running for Best Stash. I prefer traditional styles, and lots of quilting.

HoneyLady

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Hi HoneyLady. I live in Western Canada, zone 3. I grow things here that are meant for warmer climes, but if they self seed, that's all I need for them to grow again next year (like Daturas). I'm a wife, quilter, knitter, volunteer librarian, and keep late hours & not-so-early mornings lol I'm an over-achiever. I had 2 knee replacements last year, but am recovering nicely.
Yikes 4 in 7 months? Best wishes & thoughts for an uneventful recovery.
I also prefer traditional styles & lots of hand work.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Hi Honey Lady, you have come to the right forum!! Welcome!! I work full time, have a disabled husband. I have flower gardens and am a "block collector". Isn't that what you call a person who sews quilt blocks and never has a finished quilt??? I'll write more later. Bed time for me!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.