JULY Challenges, Projects & Organizing Ourselves, everyone welcome!

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

such a pretty pinwheel

Victoria Harbour, ON

Grrr was up all night checking for Ziggy, even took a walk around the property, finally around 4:30 he was sitting waiting for me to open the door, bad kitty.
Iíll be tired today for sure.

Got Garyís quilt off the frame,now I have about 12Ēto quilt on the sides because of its size so will go water the sod then see if I canít get it finished so I can sew binding on it..

bad bad Ziggy... my sweet Hairy did that to me once.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Yes he is bad and now he sleeps, Iíd like to take a nap with him but then Iíd be up all night again.

How is the hand today?

When are the house checks being done to knowif the sale will move forward?

Thumbnail by Bettypauze

bad, I "over did" simply by being out of my chair, disgusting.

dnk

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Sorry your hand isn't doing well.
Yes - when will you know about the house, for certain?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Well I certainly didnít overdo, didnít even make it downstairs, played lazy and layer on the couch..shaking my head

Susan you will have to make a graph and create a wonderful design for tub enclosure, are they ceramic tile

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Yes, they're ceramic tile - glossy.
I was just doing that very thing, when I saw your post lol
Each end wall will take 50 white & 5 coloured (putting a "band" of coloured through, just below center, as I have a ceramic tile soap dish to put there, too so will follow through with the same colour). Trying not to make it too "busy", but 140 white tiles will only give me the two end walls, and Bob thinks putting the poly that we had from the old tub surround will cut down on the # of tiles we need. If I used ALL the tiles, I would have more than enough, but the colours are navy, light blue, white, pastel green, gray, and red. WAY too busy for this!!
Not sure what I'll do with the navy blue & red, but the green is getting given to my neighbour Carol. She wants to put them outside, under flower pots

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning, overcast day and they are calling for rain the next 2 so gives me sew days.

I Have about a foot by 2 ft of quilting to take out of, did the main Quilting on the frame and had the turn over about a foot as the quilt was wider than a king..now almost finished but have a ruffle so out it must come.

Also have my sisters quilt, just random plane yardage she wanted quilted for her daughterís boyfriend on the frame and doing large random quilting, want it offf dame by weekendís end

So this weather is generally good for finishing products..

Pat finished her baby quilt Tuesday, thought I had posted

Coffee is calling then off to town for the morning, have some specialty shopping to do before my trip to Las Vegas/California trip wednesday

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Heading downstate for grad party for two DGDs. Hope it doesn't rain but we have two large canopys so we're covered.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

almost finished the baby blanket - will be done today

hummmÖ no accomplishments here.

Glad that you are being productive happy human beings! I hired contractor to trim, top and clean up arborvitaes, nearly stroked over the bid!

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Back home from grad party for two DGDs. Had an awesome time. Always so much fun for family to get together.

Karen, family time is BEST times!!!
sis and I saw "book club" is was funny. I hope to take ben to it next week

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

I agree, nothing like family time.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

DILs Brother took this after the party. Lolli, Me & Brody, loving the snuggles.

Thumbnail by siliolegma

LOL and only grandma asleep!!!! how cute

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Love that photo.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Ahhh just too cute..warms the heart doesnít it..

Well garyís Quilt Iíd done amd bound, Sharonís plane quilt done as well, just swept amd tidied the craft room and itís 6am

Been up since just after 2pm
Always so many things on ones m8nd before travelling..some changes are in order with travel plans, seems Yosemite Park is closed due to forest fires so have to change route, problem bein yesterday was deadline for room cancellation thus we forfeit cost of room,big sigh
What to do what to do
Best I go back tomaosand see if I canchangettavel plans and still take longer route to makeus of the hotel room.

Always a challenge

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

If the park is closed, then wouldn't they be understanding of the cancellaton? Go with that, as the reason, and you may be ok.

Home now..5 hours on the road after they FINALLY released Ben at 3 pm. going to bed soon, going to work tomorrow. wish I did not have to.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Glad you & Ben are home, safe & sound. Rest well, both of you.

We got our 2nd window in, and tomorrow we have a tile guy who'll install it for a decent price.
Tomorrow afternoon we pick up Susan from the airport - hooray! She'll be here until the 14th :-D

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1483190/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.