SEPTEMBER Challenges,Projects & Organizing Ourselves! Letís see what we can share...all welcome

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over from here

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1483190/?page=8#post_10384235

Itís hard to believe but fall is just around the corner..took several totes out of the back garage and Iím beginning to take in the beauty of oranges,reds and yellows. Drats, forgot to mark the toes before taping the kids, now I donít know what season lies in where without pulling tape off, that or just make due with decorating with totes I did mark.

Iíve so many planned projects, both for fall and winter but I need to get outside and cut grass, not many more cuts left... keep looking at the clock and itís still a tad early, donít want to wake the neighbourhood..kids want Iím sure one more sleep inbefore school starts.

In the meantime Iím random quilting the hockey player blocks on Garyís quilt

Susan, regardless of wanting to help out your neighbor itís asking for trouble should something happen to her and they find out you provided her with meds..nope, got to tell her you no can do or say you havenít any left..

This message was edited Sep 3, 2018 8:31 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Victoria Harbour, ON

Can you believe is already September?? Where does time go?

I bought fabric and ribbon to do this pillow

Maybe this afternoon if Iíve still got energy

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

That pillow is adorable.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Betty - we've already told her "no can do - no more meds left"

My shoulder is feeling better - Dr said it's tendonitis. I was going to go to the Chiropractor but they're closed over the long weekend. Glad I went to the hospital - they took x-rays & determined it's my tendon. It just happened that it was our Dr that was on duty at the hospital lol I'll get my 10% Voltaran tomorrow when the pharmacy re-opens. In the meantime, I'm taking Advil & the Dr said to apply heat.

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the new room.
Hard to believe fall is right around the corner.
I love that pillow.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

fall is here....... we have a Frost Advisory for tonight!! Holy cow!!!!

Wow!

We've had some heavy dew but we're not close to frost yet.

Today the guys will help me on the big oak cabinets. I have been dreading this project. empty & move them, I will then paint them and wait to put them back into place when the floor portion of the entry remodel is done. I want to paint something on them but have not decided what yet.

Glad to hear you have help Pat. Sounds like there is lots of work to do.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

We're supposed to have summer-like weather later this week. What's up with that?!?!?! Frost/hot....... yup, sounds like Alberta lol

Victoria Harbour, ON

Same here susan, was looking forward to fall temps..tomorrow a feel like 106..h7mid/humid!

Sat and cut out 20 pairs of hand warmers and cut them with the decorative scissors, canít for the life of me remember what the are called lol..need to buy oats to fill them vs rice then tie 2 together with raffia and add the tag, then Christmas caroller gifts done..getting there 😜

Post photos of them please?

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

they sound great, Betty!
are you talking about the scissors (pinking shears?)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning all, an inside day here for sure, going to be unbearable with the humidity..ok with me, can finish up some projects.

Ah ha, yes Susan, couldnít think of what they were called, happens often lately.
Will post a photo of them completed, need oats lol

Raining here today, as well as the next 10 days. Praying it does not flood. Getting ready to head out to quilting.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Enjoy your day lindakay..

I got out fallfabric and got it sandwiched

Using up adhesive spray I bought before I got joanns so leaving it to dry..Iíll put some fall leaves on it to take away look of panel

Wonít spend mega time on it as Iíve so many fall and Halloween pieces to display that I know not where to put it..perhaps back or front porch

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

got out my new lap quilt & have it wrapped around me - cold this morning. Woke up feeling a bit rough and while I reached for the blankie, Bob turned on the funace (NO!! that's what blankies are for, right?!?!) Feeling better already, and the furnace would have to have time to heat the whole house. It's supposed to be a warm day today anyway!!!!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Canít breathe out there susan, cool inside,as well, more so in my craft room..taking a break and feel like doing same, shutting off a/c and letting heat in for a bit..

Maybe we are cold because of being tired

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

It's 17c now, and going to 21c - nice & warm day.
Tonight I'll make some zucchini marmalade - got a few requests for it :-)
My friend Dianne just brought me a spaghetti squash - yummy cooked in the microwave, and will need other recipes - two people can only eat so much at one sitting, and this is a large one.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Yummy Susan..

Itís 106 out there, the humidity beyond bearable and as I lay on the couch Iím watching neighbors across the street work on roof, right age for heartache forsure..think ofhis dad having one about 10 years ago, you would think that wouldcross his mind.

I had somuch energy thos morning, got a fall piece done, even the binding hand sewn, wanted to get a little pillow made but layer down and had a nap..

Oh well, tomorrow is another day unless I find more energy later.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

as it cools down, maybe you will find more energy, Betty.
Have a hot shower - it'll feel so much cooler when you get out :)

Only 90 in Texas today

Betty, I have not heard of using oats in the hand warmers. Why oats and not rice? I REALLY need to know because I am making some before this coming Monday!

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

rice vs oats
https://sew4home.com/tips-resources/sewing-tips-tricks/organic-fillers-warming-pads-we-compare-rice-corn-and-flaxseed (same as oats)

This message was edited Sep 5, 2018 7:43 PM

Thanks! My physical therapist wanted me to bring in my finished product. He thought he might want me to make some for his work. He said it was going to be VERY important that I keep my hand warm this winter. With the surgery, the hand will NOT like the cold.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Pat who makes them said the steel oats keep heat better and no door as is in rice that sometimes soften due to cooking so Iím going for that

Will pick some up to,orrow when i
Good article Susan..

Project Iím doing..up to step 2 filling then must print the labels and decorate

Was thinking of adding some essential oil but worry someone might be allergic, guess I could make some with no oil and when I dish them out provide those with allergy to the ones with no oil

Thoughts

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Victoria Harbour, ON

Will random quilt half the hockey blocks (5) then work on this pillow then the other 5

Have to challenge myself

Slept in because I was up 1/2night due to storm..heat wave broke, nice day although humid..took another exedrin migraine pill, headache seems to have dulled so that I can put in a day

Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Sounds like you are keeping busy. Did your basement get water in it?

Victoria Harbour, ON

No, pumps ran steady but all ok

Andrew will come and give me a quote re raising the terrain around that corner..likely tell him to do it come fall

Must call him to make sure he remembers

Victoria Harbour, ON

Well my trial pillow went ok..know how to tweet it

With no pattern it was a little difficult to judge sizes, ears a tad to big, wrong ribbon so Iíll pick up more ribbon and make myself one..Iíll give this trial one to somebody

Thumbnail by Bettypauze

That is awesome!

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

awwwwww that black cat pillow is so cute!

Just home from a long day - went to the Good Knights medieval outing today, and apparently I will get my picture in the paper. I wore my kilt et al, and some of the people there thought I was part of the entertainment, because I was wearing medieval Scottish costume. Then, when they found out, they thought I'd rented it from the Good Knights people. Nope, it's mine...... I got the chance to play at swordplay with another Red Hatter - the photographer took our pictures - held a shield & wielded a sword (felt like plastic, but looked real enough lol
Later on, on an errand, I bought a circlet for my head, in keeping with my Scottish outfit. The frontpiece of the circlet is a dragon, hanging down my forehead. I think it's neat. Bob & I plan on going to a day at Good Knights - I was impressed with the setup. As it was winding down the season, they weren't quite prepared for the large group we had, but we did get to do a medieval dance where we weaved in and out of a line. Can't remember the name of the dance, but it was fun.

Sounds like LOTS of fun!! I've always enjoying being in plays etc where I get to dress up and play a part, the more "out there" the better. That circlet sounds great, do you have a picture you can share? Do you think the newspaper will give you the photo to keep??

Victoria Harbour, ON

How much fun was that Susan, glad it was a special day for you..

Cool outdoors (50) so for the morning Iíll play in craft room. Bought an embroidery pattern this morning, not sure Iíve fabric for it but hoping I can make one out of scraps if not maybe a trip to Orillia.

Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Seeing your embroidery pattern reminds me how much I have enjoyed my pieced pumpkin wall hanging that you gave me the quilt blocks for. I look forward to hanging it very year in my office.

Susan, that sounds like you had a great time.
Betty, I love those patterns.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Tried out a block

Will be a 6Ē block so the entire piece will be quite a size

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Anniston, AL

BUY/OBTAIN/MODIFY/PURCHASE IELTS,TOEFL CERTIFICATE:[email protected]

Buy IELTS Karachi, buy IELTS Pakistan, Get IELTS UAE, buy IELTS UK, Obtain IELTS certificate, buy IELTS degree, buy IELTS eBook, buy IELTS exam, buy IELTS, buy IELTS in Dubai, buy IELTS material online , buy IELTS practice test online, purchase IELTS, Order IELTS India, buy IELTS score, buy IELTS Mumbai, apply for IELTS, buy IELTS band 7, buy IELTS test, buy IELTS certificate, Take IELTS Syria, buy IELTS test online, buy IELTS test papers, buy IELTS band 8, buy certificate, buy road to IELTS, registered IELTS, Cambridge IELTS 9, buy online Cambridge IELTS, can buy IELTS certificate, can I buy IELTS, where can I buy IELTS, where can Get IELTS, where can I buy IELTS Singapore, buy IELTS Indonesia, band 7 Indonesia, where can I buy IELTS Toronto, where can I buy IELTS certificate, where can apply IELTS, where can I obtain IELTS, where to buy IELTS Delhi, where to buy IELTS in Dubai, where to buy IELTS Egypt, where to buy IELTS where to buy IELTS in Malaysia, where to buy IELTS Singapore , where to buy IELTS Vietnam,buy ielts academic, buy ielts general, ielts book online, registered ielts, ielts, ielts certificate pakistan, buy real toefl qatar, buy original toeflcertificate without exams, buy real toelf certificate,

WhatsApp number:+44 7448 628255

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL certificates
without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar,
Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe.Gain a chance to get genuine IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates. For more enquiry, send an email at:[email protected]

We work with the Cambridge Language assessment board. We work with database technicians who are responsible for Test report verification and registration of all IELTS results and with our help, you have guaranteed entry of your information into the respective database (IDP/BC) with valid test results to proof without any problem. The IELTS/Toefl Certificates we issue are legit and verifiable and valid for two years. Our IELTS/Toefl Certificates serve migration processing and also in obtaining Permanent Residence.

buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Yemen,
Buy orginal PTE Certificate Without Exam in United Arab Emirates,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Dubai,
buy original/registeredIELTS/TOEFL certificates in Turkey,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Qatar,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Israel,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Oman,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Kuwait,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Qatar,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Syria,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in ISREAL,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Indonesia,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Lebanon,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in yemen,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Jordan,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Palestine,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Pakistan,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in Jordan,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL certificates in australia,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Poland,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Ukraine,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Greece,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Austria,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Sweden,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Norway,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Iceland,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Finland,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Croatia,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Cyprus,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Romania,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Hungary,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Bulgaria,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Denmark,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Slovenia,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Serbia,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Albania,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Indonesia,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Belarus,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Slovakia,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Bosnia,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Estonia,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Montenegro,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Italy,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Spain,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Germany,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Switzerland,
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Netherlands
buy original and registered ielts and toefl certificates in Czech Republic,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL/ certificates in Saudi Arabia,
buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL/ certificates in the middle East,
====================================
Apply for an IELTS without exams test|Apply for australia without IELTS without exams| Apply for Australian student visa without IELTS without exams|Apply for IELTS without exams|Apply for IELTS without exams 2018|Apply for IELTS without exams academic|Apply for IELTS without exams Australia|Apply for IELTS without exams Bahrain|Apply for IELTS without exams British council|Apply for IELTS without exams Canada|Apply for IELTS without exams dubai|Apply for IELTS without exams exam| Apply for IELTS without exams 2018|Apply for IELTS without exams exam Azerbaijan|Apply for IELTS without exams exam British council|Apply for IELTS without exams exam idp|Apply for IELTS without exams exam in Bahrain| Apply for IELTS without exams exam in Georgia|Apply for IELTS without exams exam in Jeddah|Apply for IELTS without exams exam in Jordan|Apply for IELTS without exams exam in Lebanon|Apply for IELTS without exams exam in UK |Apply for IELTS without exams exam India|Apply for IELTS without exams exam online|Apply for IELTS without exams exam online in Libya|Apply for IELTS without exams IDP|Apply for IELTS without exams in Abu Dhabi| Apply for IELTS without exams in Azerbaijan|Apply for IELTS without exams in dubai| Apply for IELTS without exams in kuwait|Apply for IELTS without exams in lahore|Apply for IELTS without exams in London|Apply for IELTS without exams in Pakistan|Apply for IELTS without exams in Qatar|Apply for IELTS without exams in Uzbekistan|Apply for IELTS without exams India|Apply for IELTS without exams Kuwait|Apply for IELTS without exams lebanon|Apply for IELTS without exams Melbourne|Apply for IELTS without exams online|Apply for IELTS without exams online in Australia|Apply for IELTS without exams online in Qatar|Apply for IELTS without exams paper|Apply for IELTS without exams Saudi Arabia|Apply for IELTS without exams scholarship|Apply for IELTS without exams scholarship|Apply for IELTS without exams test|Apply for IELTS without exams test Bahrain|Apply for IELTS without exams test idp|Apply for IELTS without exams test in india|Apply for IELTS without exams test in london|Apply for IELTS without exams test in melbourne|Apply for IELTS without exams test in riyadh|Apply for IELTS without exams test in sydney| Apply for IELTS without exams test online| Apply for IELTS without exams test online in India| Apply for IELTS without exams test online in london|
Genrl-surp: ([email protected])

email: ([email protected])
WhatsApp number:+44 7448 628255

Here we go with more spam!

They have been reported to Admin.

Betty, I love that block!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.