Tiny little clay pot!

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ(Zone 7a)

I am so thrilled with my new little clay pot, I have the urge to show everyone...lol In the picture is the pot right next to a dime. Thats how small this pot is...lol I even found a plant that will fit in it. As the roots are so small right now they couldn't even fit this pot if they tried!
Thanks for looking,
Holly

Thumbnail by tiredwabbit
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Looks like a burro's tail. Cute pot. At least it won't make your water bill go up to water that pot!!

Shirley

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

That's a teeny thing! Where'd you find that?

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

RoFLOL! And I was teasing Tim about his little pots! This is priceless!

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Too cute!

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ(Zone 7a)

I got it at a craft store here in town. I don't know If they are all around or just in my area. Joanne(or 's) Fabrics is where I got it. If you cannot find them in your area just let me know and if you want some I'll see if I can send them out to you. They are only .99 cents and they are 4 in a package. I found them in the section where they had other clay pots. So they may be in a craft store nearest you. I had no idea craft stores sold clay pots until a few days ago when I asked some very helpful people where I could get them. Because around me I have been having a hard time finding small clay pots.
Thanks for the comments. I thought it was hysterical when I saw them. I had to grab a little package of them. I actually have plant babies that fit too....lol
Holly

Those little ones work great in a garden wreath theme.
They are so cute.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

For Texans, these are available at Garden Ridge. I'm not sure how many locations they have, just know of one in Austin and one in San Antonio. Either one is convenient for me if you need me to get you some pots. They have several small sizes.

Pine City, MN(Zone 4a)

Cute! Think I could plant my amaryllis in one? LOL!!

A Garden Ridge close by where I live as well. Also have found some at Joann Fabric/Craft store in Arlington.

Plymouth, MI(Zone 6a)

Cute as a "button"...............Get it, button, little gosh I need help. Meems

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.