Only a few more days to enter our 19th Annual Photo Contest. Voting starts this Friday! You can submit your best images HERE

JANUARY challenges,projects, organizing ourselves and ideas sharing of ideas!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Suzanneís birthday gift, that and a box of facial products

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Beautiful embroidery on the pillows.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Guess Iíll make some for Christmas, easy and not expensive..

Just shovelled a foot of snow in past 1 1/2 hrs in bitter cold, rN my bathbut decided Iíd have a coffee first, warm myself up. Sure in beautiful out there. Schools are closed, not a wonder..they just announced there is an 11 vehicle crash on Mississauga road...they tell everyone stay home but who listens???

On a good note Iíve all my housework done, canít go out sooo it will be a sew sew day. I will start doing Applique on my solstice blocks and have 3 kits for pillows, could do 3 embroidery tops while Iím doing Applique.

So glad I am not in that weather. Wish I could send some of our heat to you. 48 now, supposed to be 70 today.

Victoria Harbour, ON

I donít mind it LIndakay, just the extra work

Got out of my wet clothing, Andrew came and snow falling so quickly that Iíll head out and shovel again
Cleaned off my car this morning and itís covered again

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

I did a double take seeing the yellow roses!!

Just 2 more days of work... I can make it to weekend.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Yep, roses look so real, have on my list when next I go stateside to go to hobby lobby and try and find a nice plant that looks as real for my liv8ng room.

Havenít been downstairs, been going out almost on the hour to shovel so no point starting something for an hour

Anybody want snow?

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Nope. You can keep it.

I remember one year in Alaska my uncle had to shovel snow UP to get if off the roof they had shoved so much for so long!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Lordy and I think I have it bad..really should be going out again, hasnít stopped

Should stay IN Betty. It's late and COLD out there!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Hyksos Fiona,

2 hrs of shovelling and finally sun is out for a bit..oh happy days!!

Just stacked for 1/2 hr..took painkillers, sprayed myself down with anesthic cool/warm spray and hoping Iíll be able to get some sew sew time for me.

Time for a February thread..

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over from this winter wonderland in hopes February will bring warmer days and days with less snow so I wonít have to shovel but can sew sew sew..

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1497522/

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Hey Babs, we miss over on the thread! Join us in the current one. https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1507532/ Betty will be making a new one any time now.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.