Only a few more days to enter our 19th Annual Photo Contest. Voting starts this Friday! You can submit your best images HERE

July, Challenges ,projects, organizing ourselves and sharing with friends!!

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

they are beautiful roadtrip bags, Betty - now, where are the Canadian ones that include your trip to Alberta, hmmmmmmmm?!?!?! lol

Feeling a bit shaky - think I'd better get something for dinner

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Betty, didn't you say each TRIP was a different color? All the reds are one, etc? Sure turning out pretty, VERY COOL idea!

Victoria Harbour, ON

The red trip was done in 2015 I believe..we’ve done many of those states many times since but I wasn’t about to divide each state into years..yes that was quite the trip, we really could have sung ‘I’ve been everywhere’ song lol

Rita was suppose to bring me her bag Saturday when she dropped in and I would have finished it but she forgot so I gave her the package of precut pieces.

Girls might come today, hoping not, could use the dayto get caught up on a few things in craftroom..the quilt top called ‘day at the lake’ is quite a project, one insert has 3 background layers, thought tomorrow June could add the weeds,fish and water lilies..with other girls wanting guidance makes it confusing so hope to do her panel and mine.

Do need to get the fishing panel done,my godsons birthday was july 2nd and I’ll be seeing him shortly after I get back from my trip so would be nice if not to finish to at least get back to it when I get home.

Soon we will be thinking of Christmas projects..Lordy, I have to start looking for feature item like I do every year for the girls to make, last year was the gnomes and wine socks...any suggestions of something new on the market.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Busy Busy Busy household this is. I went for my blood work this morning, and haven't heard back about if I need to change my meds so I guess I'm fine continuing with the same dosage.
I was out weeding & planting, trimming grass around plants in the yard, watering the veggie garden, etc. It's warm out, but I was taking frequent rests. A neighbour gave me some irises to plant on the east side of our place - lots of gravel with a little bit of soil 😉 Should do fine though - irises will grow anywhere & thrive.
Looking forward to Susan arriving on the 3rd, then the Park's 2nd Annual BBQ on the 10th, hosted at our place. Bob changed out the old main outside door frame, now he's putting the new siding up while the weather's nice. We want our place looking nice for the BBQ, of course.
I'm actually doing what I can - but now it's time to go have my injections & pill (Warfarin, both). And I'm hungry - time for dinner, too.

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Glad to hear you are feeling better Susan.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Betty just saw these. Think they are too cute.

Thumbnail by siliolegma
TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

I am feeling better - surprised at the neighbours now telling me how grey I was before... were they afraid to insult me - apparently so, according to one neighbour... I don't understand that.

Well hopefully Susan they will be more forthcoming now when they have concerns about your health. "Looking grey" can not be the sign of good health!!

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

my colour has improved, and so has my energy level. Apparently my multi-vitamins were having a conflict with the Warfarin.

I am still sewing doll clothes like crazy. Yesterday Marie and I bought a whole bag of little girl oneies so I cut them up last night and started to sew them but Marie's serger wasn't working right. Took them home with me to finish up. I have all 40+ cut and prepared for altering... now to find the time to FINISH them all !! Buying them is NOT the problem LOL..

Victoria Harbour, ON

God bless you Pat..

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Pat,I still have lace, ribbon and elastics I can send you if you can use them.

thanks for the offer but Marie has DRAWERS and DRAWERS full of lace, trim, appliques and more... I mean CRAZY amounts!! My back is killing me for leaning over the sewing machine. I need to find a better chair, be more correct in my posture or something!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Take care of your back.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

OK Pat I just wanted to be sure before I got rid of them. A good chair is necessary. I auditioned many at office supply before I found the perfect one for me. At that I had to remove the arms as they were in the way but years later it's still a great chair.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Thinking of doing same, I have 5 but none seem to look after my needs so I will go in search of one.

Moving us over

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1512590/

This message was edited Aug 6, 2019 2:27 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.