July, Challenges ,projects, organizing ourselves and sharing with friends!!

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Busy Busy Busy household this is. I went for my blood work this morning, and haven't heard back about if I need to change my meds so I guess I'm fine continuing with the same dosage.
I was out weeding & planting, trimming grass around plants in the yard, watering the veggie garden, etc. It's warm out, but I was taking frequent rests. A neighbour gave me some irises to plant on the east side of our place - lots of gravel with a little bit of soil 😉 Should do fine though - irises will grow anywhere & thrive.
Looking forward to Susan arriving on the 3rd, then the Park's 2nd Annual BBQ on the 10th, hosted at our place. Bob changed out the old main outside door frame, now he's putting the new siding up while the weather's nice. We want our place looking nice for the BBQ, of course.
I'm actually doing what I can - but now it's time to go have my injections & pill (Warfarin, both). And I'm hungry - time for dinner, too.

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Glad to hear you are feeling better Susan.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Betty just saw these. Think they are too cute.

Thumbnail by siliolegma
TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

I am feeling better - surprised at the neighbours now telling me how grey I was before... were they afraid to insult me - apparently so, according to one neighbour... I don't understand that.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Well hopefully Susan they will be more forthcoming now when they have concerns about your health. "Looking grey" can not be the sign of good health!!

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

my colour has improved, and so has my energy level. Apparently my multi-vitamins were having a conflict with the Warfarin.

I am still sewing doll clothes like crazy. Yesterday Marie and I bought a whole bag of little girl oneies so I cut them up last night and started to sew them but Marie's serger wasn't working right. Took them home with me to finish up. I have all 40+ cut and prepared for altering... now to find the time to FINISH them all !! Buying them is NOT the problem LOL..

Victoria Harbour, ON

God bless you Pat..

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Pat,I still have lace, ribbon and elastics I can send you if you can use them.

thanks for the offer but Marie has DRAWERS and DRAWERS full of lace, trim, appliques and more... I mean CRAZY amounts!! My back is killing me for leaning over the sewing machine. I need to find a better chair, be more correct in my posture or something!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Take care of your back.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

OK Pat I just wanted to be sure before I got rid of them. A good chair is necessary. I auditioned many at office supply before I found the perfect one for me. At that I had to remove the arms as they were in the way but years later it's still a great chair.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Thinking of doing same, I have 5 but none seem to look after my needs so I will go in search of one.

Moving us over

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1512590/

This message was edited Aug 6, 2019 2:27 PM

Toronto, Canada

Hello everyone,
Good afternoon

Victoria Harbour, ON

Hello, welcome to our group..

Thought Id post a more current link for you

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1521793/#78812856

What are your interests Emma (hope name is correct)
I see you are from my neck of the woods, well Im further north maybe by 80-100 miles.

Hard to meet anyone as caring and giving as these gals..

This message was edited Dec 2, 2019 7:37 PM

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yukky day today, not surprised as I snoozed much of the trip home. Lorelei had a snotty cold while I was there and nothing would do but I cuddled her all the day. Took a good nap earlier and am about ready to go back. Hoping tomorrow is better, I have appt. with Oncologist. He is retiring so will be last one with him.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over Karen..will
Bring your posy along with is...

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1521793/#78812856

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.