Help my Dracaena! I donít know what to do.

Warsaw, IN

ēName: Dracaena ĎFloridaí Cordyline fruticosa
ēHad the plant 6 month problem started occurring 2 weeks ago
ēHad an infestation of spider mites(white squishy little bugs that spun webs) I killed them with neem oil. I wiped them down at mid day and put them on my screened in porch (partial light). Afterwards I separated the three stalk a little further away from each other by adding extra soil. I used happy frog soil.Afterwards I watered it throughtly and added two squirts of indoor liquid plant food(Miracle-Gro) to the pot. Also every other day I turned on the humidifier on them. It must have been too hot the next couple days because by the weekend most of the bottom leaves were yellow and orange. Iím assuming they deep fried:( so I wiped off the neem oil with watered down dawn making sure not to get it on the roots and brought it inside near a window. Now all the leaves have some sort of brown on them. The babies have long brown slits and I really just want to save it. The soil it damp right now but it has a hole underneath for draining and itís elevated with rocks. I live in the northern Midwest and it just got up to 100 last week.

Thumbnail by TaylorBGarden Thumbnail by TaylorBGarden Thumbnail by TaylorBGarden Thumbnail by TaylorBGarden Thumbnail by TaylorBGarden

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.