Hungry little lizzards

Azusa, CA

My peas were so pretty now they are green twigs. First thought slugs and snails .. lid full of beer and another falls... so I decide it's the tree chicken (squirrel) after all he races both, myself and the german shepherd for the avocado's. [ both of them are fatt as can be] So I put foil around the plants to scare him off. Still they fall. So I did the observe time and it is a little brown lizzard. Tried hot pepper spray...I think the little beggar likes it. Someone put a zip tie around his neck, can't catch him to get it off, I feel sorry for him but... I promised my sweetie fresh peas this year. Help.

Ottawa, KS(Zone 5b)

Hi respire8,

I hadn't seen a triple post before. There is some doubt that the lizard is what is eating (ate) your peas. Most lizards are not vegetarians.

http://howtodoright.com/what-do-lizards-eat/

" So I did the observe time and it is a little brown lizzard. "
If your "little brown lizard" is what ate your English peas, you should be able to grow enough for both your "sweetie" and your lizard. Presumably your sweetie can eat more than the little brown lizard. The lizard might be someone's pet, who thought the lizard would enjoy the zip tie.

Azusa, CA

Did not triple it on purpose. The admins fixed it I think. Well.....$#@%!

This message was edited Jun 10, 2020 11:25 AM

Ottawa, KS(Zone 5b)

Hi respire8,

You seem to be locked in on that triple post thing. Hopefully the Admins can figure out what is causing it.

ZM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.