Is this leaf minors??

Harrisonville, MO

All my pepper plants are doing poorely. Iíve tried seven, insecticide miticide fungicide nothing is helping. Here are two pepper plants. They each have there own issues. Please advise! Thank you so much.

Thumbnail by Flowerluv38 Thumbnail by Flowerluv38 Thumbnail by Flowerluv38 Thumbnail by Flowerluv38
Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

I don't see any evidence of leaf miners. It looks like they need to go in the ground (they love hot weather) and some fertilizer and water. I would cut off any old, tired, torn leaves and let the plants flush out some new growth.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I agree there is no evidence of leaf minors. Peppers can do well in pots. I suspect your growing medium is the problem. As hcmcdole suggested they should go in ground. Otherwise change the medium. Crisped edges are a sign of over fertilizing. Peppers are not heavy feeders. Their tomato and eggplant relatives require more feeding.

I grow out several hundred peppers each year and keep about forty plants. All start under lights... six to ten varieties. I don't fertilize when transplanting, then lightly two weeks after transplanting and then when flowering begins. That's it. I've never needed insect control on peppers.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.