Plant Identification pls

Bhopal, India

Hello Guys,
Pls help with this plant identification. I really liked this and curious to know its name.
Location - Ontario, Canada
Thank you!

Thumbnail by suyogya Thumbnail by suyogya
Castro Valley, CA

Looks like a Rudbeckia hirta, black eyed Susan. There are a ton of cultivars with those colors.

Bhopal, India

Quote from ZilyZily :
Looks like a Rudbeckia hirta, black eyed Susan. There are a ton of cultivars with those colors.

Thank you for your help. I saw other images of this flower and it looks close to them, I just noticed one thing the leaves of Rudbeckia hirta, black-eyed Susan are slimmer and longer than the one I posted in the pic. Are you sure the one I posted is Rudbeckia hirta, black-eyed Susan? Just want to double-check with you.

Thank you again

Castro Valley, CA

Well, I cannot see your leaves. Though as the flowers are different from 1 to another cultivar, the leaves can have some variety too.

I am not a Rudbeckia hirta expert, LOL. But I would say yours is a Rudbeckia hirta.

I looked at your photo again but more carefully. I see now you have a semi double or a double flowered one. So I looked around for you.
Rudbeckia Cherokee Sunset
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/331577591318172321/

Though your petals look a bit stubby so I wonder if you may have a dwarf cultivar.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.