SOLVED: Is this wild geranium?

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

See pic

Thumbnail by vossner
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Looks more like creeping Charlie, aka ground ivy.

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Makes me think of wild lamium that hasn't bloomed yet.

It is creeping Charlie. Interesting that both plants suggested here are in the lamiacea family. Thanks for your help.

This message was edited Apr 22, 2021 8:16 AM

Bogura, Bangladesh

Hoping you will flag the above post (I did) and someone removes it. There are filters to catch these posts.

I did

Bretten, Germany

Compare with Veronica chamaedrys or
Veronica hederifolia or
Veronica persica or
Veronica sublobata.

This message was edited Apr 25, 2021 7:34 PM

Veronicas suggested are some quaint and pretty but diy t that’s what is is ‘cause my foliage is not as ruffle-y

I should post pictures of my version here. It is my #1 kitchen garden nightmare. I spend weeks and weeks shovel skimming and hoeing this out. We have this in lieu of a lawn. There are two foot piles composting around the garden where vegetables are not yet planted. Not so hard to get a handle on come spring but then it grows like crazy throughout the rest of the year. If there is such a thing it should be named our state weed.

1. Charlie creeping into a flower bed, 2. Charlie lurking in the greens garden, 3. Charlie hanging out with the rosemary and 5. Charlie waiting outside the garden until I turn my back.

Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.