MAY Organizing Ourselves, Sharing Ideas ..always a seat should we need to support each other!

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

My brother got my new pegboard hung up in the sewing room. I can hardly wait to get stuff hung!! ESPECIALLY the embroidery machine "extension/bed" for embroidery and all the hoops.

Son & fiancťe are almost here so I need to finish up the clean up from the pegboard construction.

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Enjoy your visit with the family Pat.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning, sunshine day again, hope my trim will come available for pick up, could set it out and paint, would be a quick dry method so Brian can can finish trim...some say itís 3-4 days for the emal saying it ready..big sigh

Pat anxious to see a phOto of it, might be something I can consider doing..maybe Iíll get Brian to put the mall wooden one I have in my tool room up
Enjoy your visit..

Lindakay how is your brother doing and when will you fly north?

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

My brother is doing ok. I fly to Michigan on the 10th, returning on the 25th.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Glad he Iíd doing ok Lindakay, he will be so pleased to see you..will you be staying with him or a siblings home?

Moved is over

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

I have to find different hangers for the embroidery machine "bed". I didn't think the peg board ones I bought were reliable enough. I am going to shop for them and if I can't find what I want, I will resort to something on the actual wall, rather than the pegboard. A little bummed.

We had a wonderful visit. They still have not settled on firm wedding date or venue.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Donít you just hate it when youíve something in mind and have reorganize your plan.. nephew comes tomorrow so seeing I just got back with baseboards, 1/4 round etc I will take the sunshine and paint, not my thing but needs to be done so no organizing or sewing today..

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1549939/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.