New Gardener Here, would love SASE's

Spencerville, OH(Zone 5b)

I am very new to gardening, and I don't have any seeds to trade. (yet!) I would love to do the SASE for now. I am interested in anything you have. Thank-you all ~Sidecker

Lakota, ND(Zone 3a)

You are welcome to anything on my list. I am dakotalily. Email me.

Pat

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 5b)

If you email me, I'll send you my address. I'll send you some seeds.

Sharon

Poland, ME

Check out my list on this site under Members. I have lots of seeds for SASE but I can't send until after the holidays.

Racine, OH(Zone 6a)

Please e-mail me again after the Holidays, and I will give you my mailing address for SASE, would be glad to share some of my seeds on my list for sase.

Zebulon, NC(Zone 7a)

I have some seeds left over from this year and I will be glad to share with you. Email your address to me. Happy Holidays

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Welcome to the friendliest gardening site on the web! Please e-mail me for address on where to send your SASE. I'll be happy to share with you. Again, welcome!

Tipton, MI(Zone 5a)

I have tons of liatris seeds.
Email me. MJ

SULLIVAN, IN(Zone 5B)

I HAVE LOTS OF HOLLYHOCKS MIXED AND PURPLE CONEFLOWER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. E-MAIL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS.
HAPPY GARDENING!

(Zone 7a)

I'll be glad to share...see my have list under lantana here at Dave's. You can have any or all and then some....so far I've planted over 1000 cells and I have barely touched the number of seeds I have collected since September when I began trading. Houston, I think I have a problem...e-mail me and I will give you my address for an SASE (you'll probably want to make that a BIG envelope.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.