new to seed trading

Carlton, OR(Zone 8a)

Hi,I'm new to seed trading and to seed saving so I do not have any trades yet. I am looking for some kind gardeners out there to help me get started
Thanks,
Lise

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

I have seeds you can have for a sase. E-mail me. Would be glad to share. Debby

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

I'll send you seeds for a SASE, too. Please email me your address.

Poland, ME

I have lots of seeds left for SASE. Check out my list under members

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Lise, Welcome to the friendliest garden site on the web! Please e-mail me for address where to send SASE. I'll do my best to fill it up for you. Let me know what zone you're in so I can send things that will do well in your area. Again, welcome.

Gainesville, FL

Send me an e-mail and I would be happy to send you a variety pack. I have mostly vegetable seed. Ron

Cockeysville, MD(Zone 6a)

DITTO I'm into heirloom tomatoes...would be happy to send seeds. Let me know what might be of interest to you..big, small, short season, yellow, red, green, orange, etc...and I'll send seeds...WELCOME! I'm now too and everyone here has been very kind...it really is the "friendliest place around".

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Send me an email, I'll send you veggies and flower seeds for sase.

Gainesville, FL

Hi Lise,
I inadvertently deleted your e-mail address. I just wanted to let you know that the seeds will be off to you on Monday.

Campbellsville, KY(Zone 6a)

I'm waiting for some catalogue orders to come in and then I can send you a variety of seeds. I do open pollinated and/or heirloom veggies and herbs mostly. Give me an idea of what you might be interested in or how much growing room you have and I'll be glad to help you out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.