Nemesia, A Favorite Annual

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Nemesia grows well for us up here in Southcental Alaska. The range of colors is amazing. Carnival mix offers yellow, orange, red & rust. Tapestry mix has shades of lavender, blue, yellow, and combinations thereof. You can also purchase red & white or blue & white. The blue & white is in this photo. I believe it was called KLM. Nemesia is impressive in a hanging basket.

Thumbnail by Weezingreens
Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

I love nemesia too Weez. Usually grow tapestry - you're making me think i might branch out. The hoverflies etc love it too! :o)

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

philomel: I have lots of nemesia seed I've collected.. mostly carnival mix. The flowers are larger than the Tapestry.. they may open a bit earlier in the season, as well. Let me know if you'd like some seed.

Oh that is a pretty flower. Just looked it up in T&M. Let me know if you want to trade for some if you think they could stand this NC summer heat...vic

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Vic: It seems to like the heat, so I don't think you'd have a problem with it. I can send some seeds if you like. Go to my home page and email me your address and I'll send you some seed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images