10 packs of 10 for 10 ~ Wildflowers

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

I've packaged up the following wildflower seeds to send out as SASE's for 55 cents postage. I have 10 envelopes - each contain 10 separate packages of seeds - to go to the first 10 traders to respond.

Seeds included are:
1)anaphalis margaritea - Pearly everlasting
2)Echinacea purpurea - Purple coneflower
3)Coreopsis lanceolata - Tickseed
4)Inula helenium - Elacampagne
5)Verbena hastata - Blue Vervain
6)Asclepias incarnata - Swamp milkweed
7)Eupatorium purpureum - Joe Pye Weed
8)Eupatorium perfoliatum - Boneset
9)Hesperis matronalis - Sweet Rocket
10)Unknown Wild Aster - possibly a. simplex (grows about 4 feet with large clusters of 1/2 inch pale lavender flowers. Late season bloom. Very pretty but may get unruly in the garden - it grows wild here)

Most of these are linked to photos if you visit my trade page. I think all of these are nice garden additions but some may consider them a little aggressive in their areas. All are wonderful butterfly plants. No substitutes - these are all packed & ready to go. Want to keep it simple. Just need your stamps & address - I've provided the envelopes and packing material. Post here and I'll send my address.

I would love to have some. Please email me and let me know. Thanks!

Mobile, AL(Zone 8b)

I would love to have them also. Please e-mail me
Jan

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

Definitely interested, let me know if you have any left.

Pineville, LA(Zone 8b)

Hi Poppysue: Would love to have some seed for sase. Need an address and will get the sase to you. My husband just made me a room in his shop and added 2 6' grolights!

Thanks, Grits

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Poppysue,
I'm interested, please let me know if you still have some left. Thanks...Tim

Zebulon, NC(Zone 7a)

How neat = please sendme you address and I will get the SASE out soon.

(Zone 6a)

would love an SASE..
please send me your addy

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Hi Poppysue,
I'd love to send postage for your seeds. Please let me know if they are still available and therefore send your address. Thanks for your generosity :)

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Hi Poppysue--I just posted about something else with you. I woulld love some wildflowers!
Minnie-Janice

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Thanks for all your responses! The wild flower packs have all been claimed! I'll post again when I get some more seeds packed up :-))

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.