THE SEED!!!....

Crossville, TN

It came to me that we all adore to see pictures of Flowers....but have you ever given any thought ...or praise....to the lowly seed that created all these wonderful flowers? Take a close look at this Morning Glory seed....can you imagine how wonderful God was to pack all those beautiful blooms in this tiny little seed?

By the way, Nana...and all the rest of you in the MG War....THIS is the WINNING seed...It will come through for me...and then I will post a picture of the bloom!! Nana....don't breathe on my seed, please. hehehe Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

O how true!!! Just think of a tiny tiny poppy seed!! I know exactly what you mean!

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Ah the wonders to behold!!! Great picture Jo!!! Can't wait to see what it produces!!!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I knew you could do it! Welcome to gardening. :) Never stop being amazed.

Cool Picture. And you are so right badseed, it never ceases to amaze me how this tiny little dot has all the "stuff" in it to turn into a beautiful flower. You're right Jo, God is pretty wonderful.

Knoxville, TN

well blow mE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u go GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yipeeeeee the war is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE A GOOD war!!!!!!!!![[[[[[[NANA]]]]]]]]

(Zone 8a)

What kind is it? Rare...very rare? Beautiful? Tell us...tell us please!!!!

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Let the judging begin!!!

Crossville, TN

This little beauty will remain "Un-named" until it comes into it's full fower!! Then we will see waht kind of "Butterfly"...this fine "caterpillar" turns into.

Mums the word!! What? Heck...I KNOW it's not a mum! It's a MG!!

Don't get in this "little darlin's" way!!! hehehe JO

Knoxville, TN

lolol i think i have it's sister growing here in tennessee
hehehehe oooooooo i do like this[[[[[[[nana]]]]]]
oooooo Hi Ms. Judge how r u tonight???????????nice weather
we are having hun?????heheheh
i need to go check on my brand new super dupper,max Z57
tubro MG invention,,,,,,,,hehehehhe ooooooooooo jo hehehe
[[[[[[[[[[[[[nana]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Why by george ya did it Jo. See I knew you could do it now you won't want to stop.lol Oh Geez looks like this is going to be one heck of a war....... Good luck everybody..... may the best or worst morning glory win. lol

Knoxville, TN

ooooooooo an there's the other judge
well hey Ms. Judge an top of the evening to u too.
[[[[[[nana ]]]]]]

Crossville, TN

HMMMPF....look at Nana trying to butter up the judges!!! I would never stoop that low...and it gets costly to bribe THREE judges...well...I need to go tuck my little darlins in for the night...nana has a way of sneeking in to try to get a good look at them!! LOL JO,WG (Wishful Gardener)

Knoxville, TN

LOLOL AND I thought I was so quiet last nite,[[[[[nana]]]]]

Hamilton, Canada

Nahhhhhhhh...I have the winning seeds..umm somewhere around this place...and if I don't then I wanna be a judge. LOL.

Joydie

Crossville, TN

HMMM....I got up this morning and got a whiff of ...??? Yeah...potting soil...that can only mean one thing...NANA was here!!

Joydie...don't be a judge...3 is all I can bribe!! Get your war gear on...garden gloves, watering can...and those little toe nail clippers they told me to "nick" with....me and Nana fight dirty....well, at least we have the dirt under the finger nails to prove it!!

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho ....it's off to work I go......Jo

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I am always amazed that a tiny seed knows what it should produce, even if I forget, and when I plant it in the wrong place it just goes on to do its beautiful thing anyway. Makes for an interesting garden when I spill a handful of seeds. Shine where you're planted.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

how did you get in my house and take my winning seed when I was at work? Did my babydog unlock the door and let you in?

(Zone 8a)

Hmmmm...This is war!!!

I've been checking my mail for "bribes" and none so far!! wonder if they have my address? Hmmmmmmm, wonder if I could get DD to enter?

Crossville, TN

YOUR SEED...MM...you are dreaming...or haveing night mares...this little seed was sent to me by Windsurffer...in my Friendshop box...so you just keep on dreaming!!! LOL

Calalilly...It MUST have got lost in the mail!!! So, guess I'll just have to take my chances. JO

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

so? what IS your magic seed? I won;t tell anyone.

Crossville, TN

MM....I'm not telling....but I will tell you this....I had a Medicine Man come by and "shake his rattle" over it!!! Jo

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

oh no! he must of stopped at YOU R house after he was at MINE! Hope he didn;t get the spells wrong

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Be warned! I have stood by silently for a long time, and anyone who knows me can tell you that is totally out of character. I must tell you, everything grows bigger in Texas, and I am smack in the center of Texas! Yeeee-haw! Git along, little dogies!

(Zone 8a)

Aimee...You joining the mg war? Whoopee

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

Aimee! Are YOU gonna come out and play with us????? Fun fun!

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I only came to win a prize.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

hahahah.....Well, get in line behind me!

Knoxville, TN

hummmmmmmm HEY CALA ,,,,,,,[[[[[,susie sweetie ]]]]] I might
come by an see you SAT. OK???????????????
you want your ol sweet nana to bring u something????
cookies,candy, dinner,a new truck?????????????????????????????????????????
[[[[[[[[nana]]]]]]]]]]]

Crossville, TN

Nana...If you really want to stand a chance with Cala...try a new computer...LOL Aimee...I am so sorry that I am going to have to beat you....with my MG that is! Jo

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

No, I prefer first prize if you don't mind.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

What if we were divided into Zones?

(Zone 8a)

What prizes...LOL, I am still looking for them in this rat packed house...I did find one! A ( by Laura Quatrochi )card sorting system which has cards and tells you how to grow glorious flowers with pictures and they are gorgeous pics!

Am working on others!

Now how many winners are we gonna have? Gotta go figure again!

Happy Mging to All!

OK, y'all there are 4 or 5 classes, so that many possible first places.
Nana, come on by, Vols is coming to see me that morning and we're going to dig daylilies.
BTW, Bill has that big old truck, and I can't drive it too good. A nice little sports car(or a computer that doesn't crash) would be nice, lol.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

I thought we were all winners! I know I already won in my own mind...a spookie place to be !

(Zone 8a)

Calalily...if I hit that 200 million on friday I will buy you a new computer and Aimee too and hand deliver it myself in my brand new Mercedes I am going to buy! LOL...what kind of sports car? What the heck might as well blow the whole wad!

Hey spooky! Did you see my pic of my easy trellis on photo's...check it out!

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Wa-hooo, a new puter from Reb!!! Go win!!!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

Clever trellis..I need something more along the lines of a regular trellis..but is had good bones.....Good thinking

(Zone 8a)

Well, I know it is not gorgeous but when DH can't help with building you have to be creative but it should serve it's purpose...

I am going to Lowe's one day and buy the wood and build one of those fancy ones maybe with a swing under it!

Aimee...I'm gonna win!!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.