THEE PLANT!!!(roadrunner)

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

You may have the seed, BUT< as you can tell, >I HAVE THE PLANT! =:)

Thumbnail by mingsmimi
Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Better watch out Mimi, Nana will be on a plane and swipe that plant right off the porch!!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

oh! no fear. it is in a safe spot! lolol...lololol...

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

I can;t believe THE SEED got all this converstation going and when I show THE PLANT> 38 look and no one comments?? Must have you shaking in your garden clogs

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

We are all busy talking and singing to our seeds and trying to get them to grow up and steal the show. I have a couple of variegated ones growing now. Not Fuji either. Not sure I know the name of them. Supposed to be a bush MG.

Shirley

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I've been busy watching the mail box for bribes. Plus had company this weekend, Trish and GoVols came to see me.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

It's difficult to comment on your plant when mine is so sensitive. I don't want to do anything to upset it - you know how those really high-bred types can be.

(Zone 8a)

Mings...I thought all yours died! Okay where did you buy it? he-he

You should see mine! Not going to show until they bloom! I have also planted moonvines all over, can't wait to see those beauties bloom too!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

I did up like 50. this is one of the living...breathing...

Crossville, TN

That is a very handsome vine indeed!! (Poor thing...I don't want to show mine and make it feel sickley) LOL Jo

*if you only knew!*

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

I know. YOURS probably has flowers on it already. you are a good 2 months ahead of us!

(Zone 8a)

RR...sneaky...sneaky...What are you up to? You cannot have a morning glory that I don't have for I think I have 'em all! LOL but where to put 'em...whew!

Don't worry mings you will catch up soon! Good Luck!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

oh! I have no doubt! it is every stops raining.

Crossville, TN

Mimi....(since my DD is called Mimi I feel more comfy with that name), I must confess that I may be bragging a wee tat! My MG MAY not be as far advanced as I THINK it is...how big do they get? I have never "germinated" a seed in my life...until now. When DH was alive he did all the gardening...and I did all the "OH look at my pretty flowers".

I don't think I appreciated all the hard work that he put into his hobby!! I do now...too late! Jo

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

I have never planted just ONE seed together for MG...but. they do get large,or should I say ,long/ 12-15 feet in a growing season here. Maybe more. They are just so fun to see them open up first thing in the morning! or in the fall, they are out half the day. So nice. Have a good day. Mimi

(Zone 8a)

I have some mg's that stay open all day until about 5-6 o'clock...ever heard of them? me either! LOL but it is the truth!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

depending on the time of year ...ofcourse they will . mine do in the fall. Like mid end of september .early october they will . its always so sad to see them do that because you know...winter can;t be far behind.bbbrrrrrrrr

(Zone 8a)

Mings...sorry but these stay all day open all summer until fall...don't know what they are but they are mg's I received in a trade and look alot like mt fuji...

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

oh! WOW! KEWL! You are very lucky! Pictures PLEASE!

Knoxville, TN

hehehehe well wait till u see the seeds i am planting with all my [PRIVATE EMAILS ]] heheh ooooo Mr. Postman hehe
I DO LOV YOU,,,,,hehe an all my secret uncover buddies too.
heheheh ooooooooooo wait till u see heheh
THE NANA WAS HERE hehehe

This message was edited Tuesday, Apr 16th 10:52 PM

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

WELL! I, Doris, have 91 plants coming up very nicely. This will give me 91 chances of winning, plus I planted more seeds yesterday! heh heh!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

you must have alot of land!

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

No, they are all sitting in pots on the kitchen table and are 5 to 6 inches high! I guess they should be put outside now, but with them all together I have a captive audience,
letting them know that I expect them to be Winners!!! I fear I will lose control of them once they are outside on their own!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.