JACK-IN-THE-PULPIT for trade

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

I have some Jack-in-the-pulpit for trade. If anybody is interested take a look at my wanted list, or just offer something.

FernCliffFarms

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Hi, I don't have anything from your want list. Maybe you can find something interesting on my trade page below. Thanks, Joy

http://communities.msn.com/JoysobsessionFlowers&naventryid=109

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

im interested in your jackinthepulpit also!
I dont have anything on your want list either =[
i do have some tigridia bulbs i could offer along with other plants....email me if interested.
thanks
dori

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

Joy, My granny saw some plants in your're trade list and is interested in trading. We haven't decided which plant we won't yet. We will make a decision and I'll either email you or post a reply here.

FernCliffFarms

Dori, I am interested in a butterfly bush,(any color)., but I'll have to have my granny look through your trade list to see if there is something else, instead of the bush. I'll email you when we make a decision, and see what you think.

FernCliffFarms

Powhatan, VA(Zone 6b)

Hi ,

I saw your request for Crested iris. I do have some and they are coming up well if you would still like some I would like a Jack-in the Pulpit.

puttyrat

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

I see if my granny wants some, still. We lucked up and found some dwarf Blue Flag Iris. But I most say that I enjoy iris's and if granny agree's with me, I'll trade.
I post here tomorrow.

FernCliffFarms

Powhatan, VA(Zone 6b)

I will be looking. I have dwarf bearded irises as well. I will only be able to tell you color, unless I find their names in my junk.

puttyrat

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

Puttyrat
Yes, I'll trade for some dwarf iris. I plan on gathering 4- 5 Jack in the Pulpit's, per trade. Does that sound resonable? I was also wondering if you could provide me with any info. of how to mail these. Packaging them so they'll live through shipment.

If you agree with everything, we'll get started. But it will be at least a week until I can gather them and ship them off. I busy with schooling.

FernCLiffFarms

P.S. Email me if you are still interested, And we will work out the details.

Thanks

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi FernCliffFarms,
I have calidiams I can trade for some of your jack in the pulpit. Let me know if you are interested. I have Candiaum(sp?) and Fannie Munson. First one is white and the second one is pale pink with deep pink veins.
Thanks in advance,
Jackie

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

Well, Jackie, you just got me at the nick of time. I was just about post a message saying that I will not be able to trade anymore, but you got here before I could post it. My luck too, I am looking for some calidiams and will trade some Pulpit for some. Email me and we will work out the details. Just click my name, and it will take you to my page, where you can email me.

FernCliffFarms
Ryan

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

For anyone else interested, I am sorry to say that as of right now I am overrun with trying to complete my current trades. It's going to take me a few weeks to complete these. I you are still interested in getting some Pulpit, email me and I put you on a temporary waiting list. If you want to trade please email before May 17, I'll be going to the Virginia Military Institute on MAy 23, and I will not be able to trade. My grandmother will take over, but she cannot go climbing off the cliffs to gather the Pulpit. Thank you,

FernCliffFarms
Ryan

Powhatan, VA(Zone 6b)

HI Ryan,

I sent you an email regarding the dwarf irises you wanted to have me trade for your Jack in the pulpit. Let me know if it is still on.

Sally

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

I didn't get your email. I thought I sent one to you, it might be my computer. Yes, the trade is still on. I'll email you my address and additional infomation about the trade.

Ryan
FernCLiffFarms

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

FCF,
Are we still trading? I havent recieved a email from you-please let me know
thanks
dori

*****Ryan-got your email-this deal sounds fine!

This message was edited Tuesday, Apr 17th 12:11 PM

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

Yes we are still trading. For some reason none of my emails in here have worked. I emailed you about trading and what I wanted. I'll try again.

Grass Valley, CA(Zone 7a)

Hi,
Will you put me on your waiting list for jack-in-the-pulpit? I have some very sweet and delicate dwarf purple iris, as well as small native California yellow iris.
Thanks!

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Dutton, AL(Zone 7a)

Yes, I received the Onions. Already planted them.

I will not be able to get any Jack-in-the-pulpit until next year. See, I am going to VMI this summer and will be there for another three years, my time will be limited. Plus, my granny will not be able to climb to where they are, so I am only one who can get to them. But, if next year I get the chance to, I'll try and get some. It just depends on when I'm home. Trish, I have your address and I will place it on my waiting list. Rockwoman, if you send me your address I'll put you on the waiting list. I'm sorry to have you all wait. While at VMI I'll still visit this site and I can keep you up to date on when I'll be able to send them.

Thank you,

Ryan Clemens

This message was edited Wednesday, May 16th 6:48 PM

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.