wanted: Anything zone 7 for sase???? please:)

Just starting my cottage gardens and figured I would take a chance and ask if anyone who has anything for zone 7 would be interested in donating for sase. I ordered alot of stuff form cataloges but just cant afford to get everything. Figure at the end of the summer I too will have "goodies" to trade.
Thanks!!:)

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

HI Minnie,
I have lots of Hibiscus syriacus/Rose of Sharon seeds that I'd be happy to share with you. If you are interested in these, please email me and I'll send you my address for a SASE :)
Trish

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

Minnie: Take a look at my page here at Dave's of course. It is under Debby. Let me know what you would like for sase. Debby

Pineville, LA(Zone 8b)

Minnie, I have purple coneflower seed if you would like some for SASE. Email your address and I'll send you some.
Grits

Hi Everyone!!! I appreciate the responses. I really do. I have to say that after I pushed the "send" button to pass along my post I was a little worried what people would think or say. Thanks for making me feel comfortable. I figure that there are sooo many different types of flowers and I really love all flowers so its probably easier to get the seeds then learn about them rather than learn every seed then get them!!!LOL
Thanks so much. I will be happy to pass along any seeds I have when I grow them!! (Actually I cant wait to have a HAVE list!!)
The crocus will be here soon!
Minnie-Janice

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

I have some extra purple coneflower and poppy seeds, if interested email me.

Tim

Plainville, MA

Hi, i have double yellow daturas and double purple, both are pretty, the purple is more exotic looking. i mixed them together, though, (had a punch of stacks drying i didn't mark), so they could be all purple, all yellow or a mixture.....

Pineville, LA(Zone 8b)

Minnie - received your address and will mail your coneflower seed in AM.

Don't be embarassed - some of us don't have much now, but just wait until next year!
Grits

(Zone 7a)

Look under my list here and I will send you what I can for SASE. I am in zone 7 also and these are from here.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.