Pond plants for trade

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Okay, I finally feel these plants are growing enough that I can attest to their viability. Here's what I have to trade:

Hardy water lilies - unnamed varieties, I think they all bloom yellow (some didn't bloom last year); have enough for five or six trades of two nice-size divisions each.

Yellow irises - very hardy plants; in one pond the fish are spawning in them. Fortunately, I also have ready-made divisions and no fish. Have enough for five-six trades of three plants each of the iris.

Am interested in the following:
other colors of water lilies, especially pink;
water hyacinth and/or water lettuce;
black or violet elephant ears
tempt me - I'm also interested in pink chelone, Rodgersia, Acanthus, and other shade loving semi-boggy type plants.

I will be glad to combine an offer of iris and lilies in , for a trade of equal size. Will post a separate SASE offer for any remaining.

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

go-vols: I have a clump of Pink Chelone to trade for yellow waterlily.

Debby, that's great! I'll send you an e-mail so we can trade addresses.

Bristol, TN(Zone 6a)

Hi,
I have a pink water lily and wild mini iris (2"-4" tall), spearmint, lemon balm, variegated hosta, periwinkle. Let me know if your interested.
Bridget

Bridget, absolutely - I would LOVE to have some pink water lilies and some mini iris. I'll e-mail you to exchange address and info.

Debby-
Your e-mails are getting bounced back with the message your mailbox is full. Please e-mail me and let me know if you're still interested in a trade....otherwise, I gotta do something with these pond plants quick, LOL!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.