Seed Giveaway--SASE only

Poland, ME

I just cleaned out the seed box and have many single trades that I have decided to delete from my inventory. Most of these are from previous trades and some are 2000 seeds and some are 1999. Check out my list.
Singles will go to the first trader to request them. I will hold trades for two weeks. Send postage only and I supply the envelope and bubblewrap.
Hurry, I am giving my friends here at Dave's Garden the first shot before I post on the GW.

Tipton, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi,
I am interested in your Pink morning glory, Purple Rose of Sharon, and your Light blue Datura.....Please send me your address. Thank you, MJ
[email protected]

St. augustine, FL(Zone 9a)

I am interested in your rock soapwort, hosta, angelica, painted tongue, trailing snapdragon, and monkey flower. Please send me your address and let me know how much postage to send.

Pineville, LA(Zone 8b)

Mainiac: Would like to have mallow and balloon flower seeds. Please send address and I'll send SASE.
Thanks, Grits

Anna, IL(Zone 6b)

Mainiac: Hi! I am new to the Forum, but I LOVE foxglove and Snapdragons. Could I get some of both (including the trailing snapdragons)? just let me know how much postage and whatever else I need to send and I will get it right out to you.
PlantHead

Cockeysville, MD(Zone 6a)

Hi Mainiac! I'm interested in all three of your tomatoes (I'm a tomato maniac!) Do you know the varieties of the "sausage" tomatoes? I would like the grape tomato also even though I assume it is a hybrid. I haven't grown one out yet myself. Let me know your address and how much postage to send. MANY THANKS! Connie

Plainville, MA

Hi, i am interested in both colors cosmos and pearly gate morning glories. thanks!! arlene

Plainville, MA

Maniac, i posted above for both cosmos and pearly gate morning glories, just checked your want list, i have 3-4 packs of columbine i will trade if you like. i tried columbine first time last year, bought tubers, and i believe that is what almost killed my dog, so i won't plant them anymore. these seeds i received from traders last year. thanks again. arlene/libby

Hello,

I would be interested in your perennial sweet pea and summer savory. Just let me know. Thanks!

Anderson, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm interested in your Japanese Iris.

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Mainiac,
I'm interested in your Painted Tongue, Blue Poppy, and Cosmos sulphureus "Palidor". Please email address and amount of postage.
Thanks,
Tim

Selah, WA(Zone 6a)

Hi,

I am interested in your wallflower-orange, roger's plant, trailing snapdragon and zinnia-candy cane. Let me know how much postage you need.

Thanks
Penny

Akron, OH(Zone 5a)

Hi,I'm interested in your Liatris,Cleome,Love in mist and your Cosmos 'Picotee Mix'.Just let me know where to mail postage.Thanks Karen

Whittier, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi, I'm interested in your blackberry current hollyhock, infinity catmint, and datura la fleur. Please let me know where to send a sase. Thanks for your generous offer!--Surf :)

Hamilton, MO(Zone 5A)

I am interested in your jacob's ladder. Have any left? Barb

Saint Paul, MN(Zone 4a)

What a great list!!! Thanks for your very generous offer. If you still have them left, I'd be interested in your Zinnia Persian Carpet, Hollyhock Blackberry Current, Cosmos Picotee, Ammi Majus, and Amaranthus Virdis. Let me know where I can send the SASE, and I'll get it right in the mail!

Dexter, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello! I'm interested in your [Campanula] species -- (peach leaved bellflower & clustered bellflower). Oh! And also [Salpiglossis] (painted tongue). Please tell me how much postage to send.

Roseboom, NY(Zone 4a)

Maniac...I would love to send you sase for your Zinnia Candy Cane, any cosmos you have left, Snakeroot, and any Campanula you would like to send. LMK where and how much to send! Thanks for the offer- Maureen

I tryed to email you, I want you to know I am still collecting, but my email came back with the message:
there is an error ...........

kind regards,
Josť

please email me.

Greenfield, IN(Zone 5b)

I am starting a new garden, zone 5b, I would be grateful for just about anything!!! Just let me know if you have any left, I'll send the postage right away. Julie

Lake Village, IN(Zone 5a)

Wow Maniac
What a delight! I would be interested in the Datura, Peach Leaf Bellflower, Verbena bonariensis, and Siberian Iris. Please let me know address & postage. Thank you!

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

HI, I would love some of your malva, lemon balm, zinnia candy cane,peach leaf bellflower and cosmos. Please let me know if any of these are left. Thank you so much, Doris

Pahrump, NV(Zone 8a)

Maniac,
I would love to have some of the Red Cypress Vine, Datura 'La Fleur", Roger's Plant, Foxglove, Siberian Iris, and Hollyhock-Black Current, if they are still available. Please let me know where to send postage and amount.
Thank you, Dave

Joshua Tree, CA(Zone 8b)

You Maniac! I would love Datura Le Fleur. If you have any to spare. Let me know what to do. Thankyou Michele

Huron, TN

if you have any left i want deatura la fleur snap dragon mixed balsam doulble flower shoo fly plant liatris peach leaf bellflower ammi majus fox glove cluster bell flower mexican hats verber on a stick love in the mist spider flower holly hock black berry current tick seed please email me if you have any left belinda-lbjnflower

Muncy, PA(Zone 5a)

Mainaic,
If you have any seeds left, I would really like the rogersia, peach leaved bellflower and blackberry current hollyhocks. I would be happy to send SASE. Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Lorie

battle creek, MI

hi mainiac,
if you have any seeds left i would like to send you sase for peachleaf bellflower, foxglove and cosmos.
thanks
bonny

Wentworth, SD(Zone 4a)

Hi! If you have any left, I would love your balsam and impatiens for a sase. Thanks! Mick

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images