Love Lies Bleeding

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

I have tried three different times to germinate some of these seeds and am having no luck at all..zip...zero...Does anyone have a plant or two or several, that they want to trade.
Sandy

Clinton, TN

My luck with this seed is that it love very warm weather. The seeds don't seem to germinate down here in TN until late May or early June when our ground is very warm. I let them self sow and don't ever see them earlier than this.

The first time I planted some of these every seed grew and it looked like a carpet. Needless to say they were too thick and didn't survive well.

I have some plants recently transplanted to a "proper" place in the garden that I'm babying at the moment. I find they are a little fussy about being transplanted and I don't know how shipment would go.

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

If you are willing to try, I can offer hosta, or maybe i can even come up with something else. email me
Sandy

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

HI Sandy,

A few of our members told me to chill the seeds for a few weeks. There's a thread here somewhere regarding to my question on germinating these seeds.

TIm

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks Tim..

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Oops, that was for kmogg, not love lies bleeding, my bad!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.