scarlet milkweed for sase

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

or for trade for other critter flowers. they make pretty plants and even now i have monarch eggs on many of them. they are very invasive here, which is fine with me, easy to pull up though.

Old Town (Gainesvill, FL(Zone 8a)

Would you save me a few for when I get a chance to come by please :)

Katrina

Oh and you're more than welcome to come to the nursery one Saturday and go clipping :) hehehe Not very many people in on saturdays so if ya want you're welcome to do that

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

Arlene, you've got mail!

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

Have more scarlet milkweed if anyone needs some.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

mememe! I started some last year, but didn't get them in the ground soon enough, and they didn't survive the drought.

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Hello Arlene,
I would like to have some of your scarlet milkweed seeds.
I can send SASE or trade some Showey milkweed (Asclepias Speciosa) or Narrowleaf milkweed (Asclepias Fascicularis).
PLMK, Thanks Sal.

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

ladies, you have mail.

Montezuma, NM(Zone 5b)

Arlene,
do you have anymore?
Cathy

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

yes i do. you have mail.

Waco, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Arlene, I am new to Dave's Garden. I can trade some Texas Star Hibiscus or Cypress vine seed or I can send a SASE if you still have some left.

If you still have some I would love some SASE, my email is [email protected], thanks so much, LAura

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Hey arlene, do you want some butterfly bushes? or do you have plenty? I still have a lot, and would to send you some. (I dont want any scarlet weed though, thanks...I am moving overseas soon)

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Arlene.. have any left seeds for sase??? LMK

Mcallen, TX(Zone 8a)

Arlene, of these two, which would you say is closer to what yours looks like?

Red Swallowwort Asclepias incarnata
http://www.selectseeds.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/01132.41.11835208172174278442

Butterfly Weed Asclepias tuberosa
http://www.selectseeds.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/01132.41.12064582100574278442

Thanks, Lavanda edited to correct url

This message was edited Saturday, Mar 22nd 5:42 PM

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

lavanda here is a link, it is the curassavica
http://www.ci.coral-springs.fl.us/neighborhoods/environment/environ_photos/scarlet_milkweed.htm

i am sorry, i have passed out all the seeds now. if i run into any in the next few days i will email those who don't have any.

Pebble, where are you going? I can't believe your are moving! i hope you are excited and looking forward to it.

Montezuma, NM(Zone 5b)

Thank you very much, for seeds Arlene. The seeds arrived while I was out of town. I will be planting soon. I'm in deep weeds right now, playing catch up with work. And, digging iris and planting bulbs, and catching up on my part of trades LOL
That will teach me to leave home. :P
cathy

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Arlene, I havent seen any posts from you and wondered where you are. I am moving to turkey, just got back from a 3 week trip to visit my DH and be there for the grand opening of his pharmacy. I hope you are doing ok....Let me know if you want some of my butterfly bushes..

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

Cathy, i understand the weed stuff! pebble you have mail.

to: my milkweed is blooming so soon i should be covered in seeds in a month or so, will repost when i have them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.