Citrosa Geranium, Mosquito Plant, Deodorizer Plant, Citronella Plant (Pelargoniu

Shannon, NC

How can I buy some mosquito plant, and some puple pixie loropetalum.

Polangui,Albay, Philippines

How can I buy some mosquito plant like citronella, that are available here in Philippines because i heard it from someone it can be also used as geckos repellent, that makes our houses free from geckos, hope you can give a list of citronella plant, because here in Philippines lightnings chasing geckos many people here proved it have experienced it lightnings strike there nipa huts where living with geckos or geckos are present, then coconuts trees also strike by the lightnings because of geckos

Hialeah, FL

in the begining we had two of these citronella plants.I took them both out and replanted them over the course of time one has grown the other has not probably because i had both of them together.I just replanted the second one in a different location.Now my question is how many times dio i water the plant

Hialeah, FL

Quote from johnkietur :
in the begining we had two of these citronella plants.I took them both out and replanted them over the course of time one has grown the other has not probably because i had both of them together.I just replanted the second one in a different location.Now my question is how many times dio i water the plant

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.