Blue Anise Sage, Brazilian Sage 'Black and Blue' (Salvia guaranitica)

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

beautiful gotta have this one for sure.

Modesto, CA(Zone 8b)

Thanks! I just love it. I was so amazed, I saw it in one gallon at Lowe's yesterday! I ordered mine from Forestfarm last spring.

do you have there addy ??/

Modesto, CA(Zone 8b)

Sure, here's a link to their site........but I HIGHLY recommend you order their catalog.....it's HUGE! THOUSANDS of plant entries, much more than what you see on their website. I'm in Nirvana when reading it! :~}
http://www.forestfarm.com/cart/hardcopy.asp

Have fun!!!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

They're also one of our newest PlantScout companies, so you can see the plants they offer through links sprinkled through the Plants Database and by searching PlantScout. I agree with Kachinagirl - their catalog is chock-full of wonderful plant treasures. Their shipping is a bit high, but they have a lot of hard-to-find items and I've found their plants are very healthy and grow fast - even the small "tube" size plants.

Modesto, CA(Zone 8b)

Hi Terry! Yep, you are so right! I only order "tube" size, they're cheap (and clearly so am I - LOL) and small so the shipping didn't bother me........ besides........they have things I can't seem to find elsewhere! I read the catalog with a highlighter, folding down pages where things are highlighted...........OH I can't wait to order more!!!! Best of all.........they are SO NICE. Very helpful folk! :~D

Hey.......how 'bout posting a pic of Dave and all of you! We would love to see your smilin' faces!

thanks a bunch

Modesto, CA(Zone 8b)

:-D

i sent of for catalog can;t wait ,hurry hurry .It is going o be a long winter i am antsy after 5 cool rainy days

Modesto, CA(Zone 8b)

...nothing quite like a cup of hot coffee (or tea), a quilt, a thunderstorm and a seed catalog..... :~D

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

I just sent for the Catalog also

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.