My Space

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Ok I am in spring cleaning mode. This weekend got my family room, fresh paint and cleaned from top to bottom. But this in my corner, it got border and some and some redo. Can ya tell a gardner lives here? :) What does your space look like?

Thumbnail by mystic
Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

too ashamed to show it...

I like your space.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Oh, Lisa...Your space is not that bad. I refuse to show mine!

Peggy, Mom and I were just saying today we hadn't seen you posting much. Maybe we just don't frequent the same forums. Either way, good to see you (and your space)!

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Wow! Your own "secret garden"! Looks good. (Heck, I don't know how you can paint a whole room in a day and move the furniture back in! Lotsa work!)

Looks like a great corner to me. So that's where it all happens, eh? (And that door on the right?...Go straight to the bathroom, eh? That way you're never too far from your DG Family!)

Ya done good!!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Lisa I seen you space too, Nothing wrong with it I was right at home.

Kimberley I am still here can't run me off, the helpdesk and Plantfiles keep me pretty busy.

Shoe thanks, the door to the right is a closet. lol

What you don't see is there are bits and pieces of my DG family in that picture. Gifts and knick nacks, drawings etc. The hats are my DH's grandmothers and I wanted to do something with them. Trust me it won't stay this neat long.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

I'm ashamed to show ANYBODY my space at the moment...got seed packs laying everywhere....planning a 30th class reunion (yikes!) got guitar teaching papers and the there are tons of just junk papers...all with just a little bit of important info on them (heaven help me if I've actually got to find any of that info) I'm impressed with your undertaking Mystic.....the PF challenge has had you all hopping.....you're amazing!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

mystic, your space is lovely.

Modi'in, Israel

Sure wish I had a space like that! And how'd you paint a room, move all the stuff back AND get it dry in time to put all the wall hangings back up all in one day? Are you superwoman or what?????

:-)

-Julie

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks everybody. Julie, I did it in 2 days. Sat I painted and got most of the furniture moved back. Sunday, I put up the border, did the woodwork and put the pictures back up etc, putting all the junk back in corner took the longest. I still have a door to paint then this room is done.

It is so beautiful Peggy! LOVE the border. I think you need to come back and we'll do my space with that border too! LOL

Crossville, TN

Is that? Yes! I do belive it is....a Dave's Garden coffee mug sitting on the desk! LOL What else would we expect? It is nice...and seems like you didn't lose a son, but gained a computer....when Heather doesn't need it...Love it! Jo

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Peggy, it is so pretty, and sooooo neat!! You know how un neat my space is, you have seen my messy house! Looks just like you, it is cheerful, relaxing, and colorful!

(Zone 7a)

This just might inspire me to use something more "cheerful, relaxing and colorful" to use as a lampshade on my desk than the hole-y white athletic sock that got hijacked on its way to the ragpile. I knew I was hanging out with the right crowd.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

bluespiral, you are a Hoot!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Darius thanks for the bump, The thread was moved and I hadn 't been to look for it. Vic your home is beautiful. You sure don't need me to decorate it . Roz thank you so much, I sure miss ya lady. Your home is beautiful too. Of course I would spend all my time there on the deck around your pool. Bluespiral, I had to laugh, that's where my missing sock went huh? lol

The last 2 weeks I been working on my kitchen, finally got the paper up this weekend. I didn't think I would ever get the old paper off. Now if I just had it all back together.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

So where's the kitchen pics, huh? Where's da kitchen pics, huh? huh? ;>)

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Geeze, shoe, she wants it done more than we do, lol.
It's part of a Spring ritual, me thinks to refresh things just like nature does.
Oh and where are the pictures?
Sidney

Porterfield, WI(Zone 4b)

Doesn't that mean we'd have to show you the WHOLE house, my garden "stuff" kind of takes up every room. Yesterday was my first big garden day, and today my DH asked me to show him how to operate the dishwasher..............no problem!!! LOL Legit

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.