HAVE GAZILLIONS OF GOURD SEEDS...

Hulbert, OK(Zone 7a)

Hi.
We have a gourd farm in Northeastern Oklahoma. Over time, spilled jars, mislabeling, assistance from children and other forms of mix-ups have left us with a large ginger jar full of gourd seeds we are unable to use in our business due to lack of proper identification.
Includes any and all of the following:

SWAN or GOOSE, DIPPER, CAVEMAN, KETTLE,
ZUCCA, COYOTE, CROWN OF THORNS,
BUSHEL, CORSICAN, BOTTLE, LUFFAH / LOOFA / LUFFA / LOOFAH SPONGE, BIRDHOUSE, CANTEEN, BASKETBALL, PENGUIN, APPLE, BANANA, and that's not all.

All except the Crown of Thorns are hardshelled gourds.
Would love to trade a mixed package of 25 seeds to anyone who has anything on my want list.
Thank you so much.
Karen

Campbellsville, KY(Zone 6a)

I have checked your want list and have nothing listed there since I deal primarily with open pollinated and/or heirloom veggies and different types of herbs. Would there be anything in those catagories that you might be interested in for trade? Or would you consider a SASE? I really would like to get some of your seed. Thanks! Just e-mail me and let me know.

Huron, TN(Zone 7a)

i would like some gourd seed because i just started out sase

Plato, MO(Zone 5a)

Goodness..
I checked your wants list.I'VE GOT NOTHING FOR YOU!! Maybe you can put me as 'the cows tail' on your list of beggers.Any crumbs left over let me know...
Thank yah,
Kimc

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images