Time to vote! Choose your favorite images in our annual Photo Contest HERE

Welcome to Beauty & Fashion Tips

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Welcome to this new forum where you can share suggestions and questions on beauty and fashion products and tips!

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

ok, i get to be the first one (and hopefully not the only one) on this forum. i hope we get some bites here! LOL debi

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm here! I just found a whole lot of forums I've never seen before. I'm not sure if it's just because I've been busy or they are new. I love talking about everything and anything, and doing it with other people on Dave's is just a great idea!

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

yep, they are new! isn't it cool?

you need to take notice that the new forums are open to non-subscribers, so maybe you don't want to give out personal info in them...

tf

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh really? I did not know that! How do I know which ones are open to the public?? I've been out of touch with my boards since the holidays and suddenly there's all kinds of different things on here.

...I found the comment down on the bottom of the page about the * Thanks for the heads up!

This message was edited Jan 17, 2006 5:54 PM

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

cool, now did you see the new tabs at the top? and when you click on them, the picture at the top changes. a gazebo for Garden Talk [where all forums remain private], and an icicle window view for Home Talk, where you look for the *. i think if you go to the forum titled "dave's garden", he started a thread to introduce this [last Tuesday, i think], and you will learn a lot about the new navigational systems here at DG

cheers!

tf

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh thanks so much! (how DO you homeschool and stay on here so much!?!...lol) I have been wondering if I was imagining different things, that I had just never paid attention to it. Glad to know I'm not nuts! I've gotta ask Dave why the butterfly forum went in to a "leisure" category. I beg to differ! My garden is totally FOR butterflies, including raising them, and although I LOVE it, I don't think it's a "leisure". LOL

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

i get on druing their FREE time..., while they do their chores, etc. i do housework some of the time while they are doing their school work, and we don't school more than three or four hours a day [add to that breakfast lunch and snack, it makes for a long enough day LOL]

and certainly watching the butterflies makes me feel very much at leisure LOL. if you are serious, you can always make your suggestion either in the ofurm itself [to see if others agree] or in the dave's garden forum.

tip of the day, if only your black bra is available, be sure to wear a black top! ;-)

off to story time, then a trip to town, yahoo!

tf

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

You're accomplishing a lot if you can get your kids to do chores! lol

Oh yes, I AM serious about the butterfly forum! I do get to sit and watch the butterflies some, but most of the time it's hard work keeping their host and nectar plants alive and free of pests and pesticides.

I admit, I wear my black bra with anything.

Paducah, KY

I am sooooo excited about this forum. This will be FUN!!

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

Terrie, did you get my email??????????????

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

sorry - this forum is a hoot! I'm too earthy to take this seriously! but thanks for the laughs! dang - where are those fingernail diggers - I need to clean mine again........

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

Jus plain soap and water will do nicely for your fingernails, Karrie, try it you may be surprised how clean they will get, anything else would not be of help to clean dirt off fingernails or on any other place.

Maria, were you trying to reach me (Terry with a "y", not "ie") or someone else? If it's me, I'm afraid I don't have any recent dmails from you.

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

No Terry, sorry it was Teriie and that is not her DG name, my apologies

No problem - since I started this thread, I still have it on my thread-watcher; when I saw your post, I figured I should check in and make sure you didn't think I was ignoring you ;o)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.