Only a few more days to enter our 19th Annual Photo Contest. Voting starts this Friday! You can submit your best images HERE

The Most Super-Duper Longest Lashes Ever...

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

I am not mascara faithful. I admit it. I am always on the look-out for the next advertisement that says my lashes will be as long as snuffleupagus. =). I am still looking. Can you end my search with your favorite lengthening mascara? There is a brand new one....but I keep forgetting the name when I shop....

Thanks in advance!

This message was edited Jun 2, 2006 4:31 PM

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

lancome defincials....

Lansdale, PA(Zone 7a)

I am a make-up artist who used to work for MAC. MAC has a mascara named Zoom Lash. I have never been a fan of their mascara until now. I wouldn't use anything else. Be aware that the success of the mascara also depands upon the application. Lighty remove excess mascara from the end of the wand. Using the lash brush to evenly 'feather' out the laches applying a light coating. After a few seconds, (before it is all the way dry, begin to apply mascara to the end of the lashes. Once your lashes are completely dry, reapply the mascara using a heavier coat. I receive compliments on my lashes everyday. People do not believe they are real. Practice makes perfect. Have fun with it...Good luck.

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Last time I needed mascara they were out of my usual brand. I picked up Volum' Express Turbo Boost mascara from Maybelline and really like it. The brush is rather large but it sure does "boost the volume".

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

lsrose...My problem is that my lashes are extremely fine. When I apply lengthening mascara, rather than curling upward, they curl downward at the lengthened tip! Talk about weird looking! Will the MAC product prevent this? Is there any lengthening mascara that won't do this? I find that if I apply a regular mascara first, then the lengthening mascara, my lashes sometimes (not always) won't curl downward as noticeably; but I'd prefer to use just one product.

Good thread, Tir! Thanks.

Thornton, IL

bivbiv have you tried curling your lashes first? :0)

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

Yes. It didn't make any difference; they still curl the wrong direction.

London, United Kingdom

To have reallynice strong eyelassesapply olive oil at night - I am 68 years old, my mum used to apply th is (even in the war years) and I have always been complimented on my lashes

Dee London England

Interesting! I'll have to google that idea and see what I find. =)

Hmmm first thread is similar (castor oil) but doesn't look promising does it?

http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061218134724AAwK7My

And the other says olive oil is good for the skin and make-up removing:

http://www.smartskincare.com/tips/makeup_clean_20051010.html

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.