Forum Ratings

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Ok - Al brought my attention to this. The other day we were right at the top - now we've dropped :(((
Let's get it back up there!!

Thumbnail by Anitabryk2
Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Hate to tell you I cheated on you yesterday and added some to tree/shrub :(

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I want a divorce!!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

split the kids or joint custody?

I really don't even want to know how many posts i average a day right now - it's way too many

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Anita, You've got kids with Al too??

Al, I assume that she left raising the kids to you! Same here! Someone has to stop her before she strikes again!

This message was edited Mar 2, 2006 3:15 PM

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Al - I think splitting them would be too messy - you can have them. I have the same deal with Dave.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I'll take the child support I guess. Luckily none of them are back in to diapers yet.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

sure - I'll put my 2 in from time to time!

West Warwick, RI(Zone 6b)

can I ask why we care so much about the ratings? I think I might have missed something important...

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

fun,the love,flowers?

Al, what in the great googlie mooglie are you talking about???

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

you said we were missing something

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Hey Al - don't you love when we get her confused???

No Al, I said I think I missed something...
Anita, whos side are you on???!
Dave(be nice) help they are ganging up on me!!!

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

What are you missing Dena? We can help you find it. Let's see....did you check the usual places..under the bed..back of the cabinet..floor of the closet...top of book shelf??

Brockton, MA(Zone 6a)

GREN, you didn't miss anything. Some folks think volume is good.
Like if 1 pound is good 10 pounds is better, not true.
Who cares what forum has the most posts? What matters is, is it interesting and informative.
My 2 cents.
Andy P

your just trying to confuse me more so you can amuse yourself, Anita.

No realy, I don't understand what the significance of the ratings, I know what they are but why do we want to care?

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I don't really - it was more for Al. He needed some more proverbial caffeine.

Thanks Andy! gee tuff to get a strait answer out of you guys tonight.

Brockton, MA(Zone 6a)

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".

Andy, are you referring to Al? ; )-

Brockton, MA(Zone 6a)

No one in particular, just avoiding the 'volume'.
I'm looking for content.
I don't care to listen to a teenager talking on the phone. Tons of words of no interest.
Somebody is going to hate me here, I know it's coming.
So be it.
Andy P

ooooh...

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

I don't care if we have the most posts. I don't think anyone really does. I think it was kind of a goof.

I do appreciate having a thread for saying "hi" or being silly. Maybe we should try to keep that stuff more to the coffee threads. Would that work out for you Andy?
Dave

I'll be good Andy I swear!

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Don't worry Andy - I like good content too - but I enjoy being silly on the coffee thread

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Ha ha ha - I got you in trouble Anita

zip it Al, you trouble maker!
Anita is innocent!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Innocent of not listening to me....hmmmm

Brockton, MA(Zone 6a)

Sorry all, I don't have much of a sense of humor.
I was thinking if someone wanted to have the most posts, why don't you write one word per post. that would generate 20 or 30 posts per message. Start a special thread for that, though. Please.
Andy P aka Kill joy

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

you are not a kill joy - we luv ya Andy. I love when you join in on our silliness. Everyone needs an outlet. I personally, would be upset if you didn't keep us company!! I don't think you all realize how much I enjoy this banter with all of you! Don't get me wrong - I love the garden info and my [yes, AL] AV forum as well as a few other forums that I hop around in. This forum, though, is very comfortable and mean that in the highest form of a compliment!

Same here!
I wouldn't want to drink coffee or goof off without Andy there!
I rely on you to keep me from strangling Al! (kidding Al!)

Someone must maintain sanity here, I think even Dave(nD) falls over the edge and joins the dark side.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

especially when you come barrelling through the monitor Dena

and land on the floor...

Brockton, MA(Zone 6a)

Isn't Dave (ND) the one with the psyche degree. I'm just a tech school grad.
You are not going to keep me up all evening again. This big restoration job is taking it's tole. Too much like work for me.
I spent all day on 3 windows with interior shutters that fit into wall pockets. Never saw that before. Original equipment with 130 years of paint on them. They wouldn't fold any more, some were cracked. Now they are almost ready for paint. That will have to wait until the contractor removes a couple of walls, replaces windows and the electricians finish up.
Tomorrow I'll attack 3 fireplace mantles. I figure 2 weeks of messy, dirty prep work, then it gets easy.
Night, night, all.
Andy P

Good night Andy
I think you deserve some sleep!
Sounds like you had a long day!

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I think you secretly like the challenge Andy. Since I know you have art in your soul, I know that restoring something to it's original state will probably make that soul sing! Sleep well and keep us up to date on it's progress. Remember - we're here if you need to grumble!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images