I am looking for a website for....

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Hello Y'all,

I am looking for a website or websites that i can see different hair styles. I have been letting my hair grow out for the past couple years. Now it is almost to my waist. My hair is red, thick and natural curly. I have a little bit of bangs and the rest is all the same length. I have tried to google different sites for hair styles but have not come up with much, was hoping someone would of a program or website i could look and see what i want.

Thanks for all your help,

Char

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

i would spend a couple of hours in walgreens at the magazine rack. they usually have all kinds of hairstyle books or go to a local beauty shop and just tell them you want to sit for a while and look at their magazines.

Guilford, CT(Zone 7a)

Are you preparing for a serious cut? If you are planning on cutting a good deal off, then don't forget Locks of Love! They only require 10 inches length for their cause... And that would leave you a LOT, with your hair as long as it is! I am trying to grow mine for them now, but I have a couple more years to go. Do you braid at all? I have seen some gorgeous types of fancy braids. They look so sophisticated with long hair!
Julie

Hulbert, OK(Zone 7a)

Re: Locks of Love... don't forget to check their standing
with the Better Business Bureau.

Guilford, CT(Zone 7a)

http://www.give.org/reports/care2_dyn.asp?733
I am not certain what it all means, except that they do not follow the rules of accounting for this level of charity organizations. This was the 2003 numbers, & I suspect it has grown tremendously since then, with media exposure. I think, after reading the article, that they are still in good standing as a charity. Many charities spend most of their donations on salaries, instead of getting the money where it should go . That is where volunteers come in! It seems all charities should be run by volunteers, but I know they require full time employees. Just an ideal.

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

Have you tried www.clairol.com ? they have a try it on studio with several different hairstyles and/or colors. You can use your own photo or one of the models.

Lillyz

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

Just tried the www.clairol.com site. How fun!

Singapore, Singapore

Hmm, better still

This website for women shows you beauty tips of makeup, skin care and more in videos.

The videos and tips are all free access!
http://www.doristlc.com

See if its useful to you.
Cheers

Thumbnail by doristlc

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.