Katys many colors

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

OK, this girl is starting to do some really weird freaky color changes on me, lol.

This one you can see the very red area between her ears. Notice the color change from ears to legs

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Her skunk tail. Theres a very light band that goes around her barrell. That is not an illusion

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Beginning to maybe roan?

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

I'm noticing alot more weirdness going on under here. The camera didnt pick it up too good. Alot more white hair is starting to show up.

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Hmmm

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

another hmmmm

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Confused about her color yet?

This one shows the big contrast between head and legs

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Gotta get in the butt shot, lol

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

And here she is, in full. Hard to believe shes a month old today!!

Thumbnail by JustJen
Brownfield, ME(Zone 4b)

She does look like she is roaning {not sure if it is a word} out .She looks great !! Happy Birthday Katy!

Schroon Lake, NY(Zone 4a)

Yup she looks pretty roany!!

I bought a paint baby last fall, and was almost black and white. When I took the blanket off for spring, omg she's gray and white. She is just turning 1 year old. Now I'm afraid she'll lose all her color!
Her mother is a red roan qh so I think she'll be a blue roan paint.when she's done...I'll try to get pics without the manure stains...

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

I would abandon any guesses until she sheds out her foal coat! She will then show whether she has sabino roaning or not!

Schroon Lake, NY(Zone 4a)

Oh but we're having fun guessing!!! LOL

LOL! I should have showed you Khaos before telling you what color he will be.....

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

i think i just about have her color figured out and then i see something new, lol.

shes interesting thats for sure, lol

LOL!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images