I am donating the painting below to the local botanical gardens for their annual auction. They are gong to frame it and hopefully someone will pay enugh moeny for it to make it worth their while. I love the botanical gardens, and Ipaint flowers...so it seemed like a no brainer to donate one of mypaitings for their auction. When I pulled Roadsidde Wildflowers out of my portfolio, I realized that, because it was one of my first pieces after I started apinting again, it needed some tweaking. It has to be taken to the framer tomorrow...so I had to get it done tonight. It turned out pretty good. It looks a lot beter than it did before I touched it up. I found the photo taht I painted the original piece from and it didn't have any leaves in it either! I had to look the plants up to see what the foliage should look like. LOL!