Time to vote for your favorites in the Pixel County Fair!. HERE is where you can vote!

Southern Magnolia (Magnolia grandiflora)

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Southern Magnolia
Magnolia grandiflora

Southern Magnolia at Fort Worth Botanical Gardens.

Thumbnail by frostweed
iasi, Romania

please tel me how should i do "ferment" the seeds af magnolia grandiflora ? i am madly pasionate since i last sow this more-then-beautiful flower :) . IREMLVED THE RED FLUSHY FRUIT AND NOU THE SEEDS ARE CLEEN BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FERMENT? I RED SOMEONE SAD THET THE SEEDS MUST BE FERMENTED,AND I SEE ONE FOTO IN WHICH THE SEEDS ARE IN SOME SORT OF SOIL ....PLEASE TELL ME COSE I REALY WANT ONE OF THIS TREE TO MAKE MY LIFE WANDERFULL EACH DAY:) MY EMAIL ADRESS IS [email protected] and you know i wait for your advise like no one else.olso i broke some yung,one yeer old buds tring grafting it,and i put bees wax to hermetically close the gap, but is 27 november i water it once/week(i have no botanical knolege:) so please i realy ned your profesional help kind people outthere

Thumbnail by marco_10000
Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Marco, I am sorry, but I have never grown Magnolias. The picture of mine is from the Botanical garden.
I suppose that if you soak the seeds and then plant them you will probably get something, but I have no experience with Magnolia.
Josephine.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.